PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:12:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mine explosion

Started by chaotic_speed_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic_speed_angel

Just letting people that dont live near Beckley WV what's goin on. So far the rescuers have not been able to go into the mine to find the 4 missing guys. They say the air in there is still too toxic. I hope those guys made it to one of those chambers that have air and food. They said they should know when they can go in by 8:30 tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed.

who me?

lilsh0rtii445

I've been keeping up-to-date with them on my local news. They showed a picture of them, and the 2 guys looked to be fairly young. Either way, they're in my thoughts and prayers.

CindyLouWho

I want to cry everytime I see it on the news.   angel19.gif  I've lost a couple relatives in those  mines over the years so I can definitely feel for the families.  Even tho I have lot of family still all thru that area, none were involved in that. My heart & prayers are sure with all the miners & their families!  angel19.gif

chaotic_speed_angel

The rescue team went back in early this morning and made it to the 2nd saftey chamber. They saw smoke so they had to quit the search again. I cannot imagine how the families are feeling. Lots of setbacks...

who me?

It seems as though they have found their bodies  6_6.gif  I was hoping for a miracle.
May God comfort those who knew them and loved them.
May Good Bless their souls  cross.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview