PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:35:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I just wanted to say thank for all the help people here gave me when I realized Diner Dash Family Style was gone and I didn't have the badges.  With the information people provided, I was able to find the game again and now have all 6 badges.  This site is the best.   cheerleading.gif hi11.gif

Squid

you're such a sweetie, Raine.  Those are special badges now, aren't they?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 22, 2010, 06:10:08 AM
you're such a sweetie, Raine.  Those are special badges now, aren't they?
I thought they went back to looking the same way they did before.

They are currently in the Game Award album. Pogo was able to solve its "issue" with the game vendor and it works again. The badges themselves just look freaky. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

raine56

They were still in my game awards book.  Now they are all done Yea!!  Unfortunately I will always have blanks for the Battle Phlinx badges as I just cant get that game to play.  Only ever got the first badge.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on April 22, 2010, 03:11:57 PM
Unfortunately I will always have blanks for the Battle Phlinx badges as I just cant get that game to play.  Only ever got the first badge.

Raine, I am working on those dastardly poker special badges and don't know how long it will take but when I am done with those, if you want help with the phlinx badges, I will be happy to help.  Let me know.

raine56

That would be great.  Thanks you so much.  I am playing operation mania at the moment, babysitting the auto.  At rank 31, only 19 to go lol.  I havent got any of the poker ones yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview