PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:16:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Joran van der Sloot Confession...

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

... 'The Girl Intruded on My Private Life'

Peruvian authorities are pressuring Joran van der Sloot to give them information about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in the wake of the Dutch playboy's  reported confession that he murdered a 21-year-old Peruvian woman.

Police investigators told Lima's La Republica newspaper that van der Sloot's bombshell confession came late Monday night when he tearfully admitted that he grabbed Stephany Flores Ramirez by the neck when she began reading articles about him on the Internet.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," he told investigators, according to La Republica . "She had no right."

Full Story:  http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/joran-van-der-sloot-confession-girl-intruded-private/story?id=10853209

Tara

I would of thought that almost everyone in the world knew who he was, so why would any female even talk to him. Karma's a b!tch. He's going to finally get his.  beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2010, 03:05:10 AM
I would of thought that almost everyone in the world knew who he was, so why would any female even talk to him. Karma's a b!tch. He's going to finally get his.  beer11.gif

Hopefully it will be painfully, often, and by a cell mate named Bubba.

harley89

I hope since he has already lost it all he will tell the truth to Hollway family.  Funny his fathers influnce kept him out of jail in Aruba and this girls family  is very well connected if hes lucky Bubba will be all he has to deal with. 

Stinkerbell

Amen, Harley. Nothing will bring Natalie back, but hopefully knowing what happened might bring them some resolution.

Tara

I agree with you guys. He should go ahead and admit what happened to Natalie. The Holloway's need closure even though they are pretty sure she is dead, there still has to be that doubt she could be alive somewhere.

gran2x2

sad.gifNatalie Holloway is surely dead and Joran did it..Why else would he extort  all that money to tell where her body is..And why do they have on a undercover recorded tape a while back saying no one will ever find her body..He may never be charged for it but at least her family knows he will never kill another young girl..Bring on Bubba... giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview