PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 04:47:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 12

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

Thursday is going to be really interesting can't wait to watch it impatience.gif

Squid

So many people take things personally on this show.  If the object is to emerge the lone resident, everyone else has got to go sooner or later.

I think Brendon is making that target on his back bigger and bigger.  He should not have gloated or used vindictive language when he won HOH.  He won't be able to win everything and they will all pounce like hyenas when his loss leaves him defenseless.

mycatownsme

You are right on about Brendon.
I've been feeling kind of bad for Matt even though he is not one of my favorite players.
He did all of that work to carry the Brigade and now they are turning on him.
I wonder when he uses that Diamond Power of Veto and takes himself off the block, if he will
put Enzo up with Lane as a revenge tactic for the way those 2 turned on him. They didn't even
talk to him about the whole issue of being on the block.
Matt really doesn't have much of a concern about the Brigade now either because it looks like that won't be
around much longer. If Matt were to put up Enzo in his place I do believe Enzo would go.
I'm really looking forward to tonights show to see who goes up and who leaves and
if it will be a double eviction night.
By the way, did anyone see  Hayden take his pool stick and swing it at the trophy stand with the other pool
sticks around it and break all but a couple of the sticks. I do believe he lost it and intended to do that even if
he claims it was an accident. That place is getting to them all.  panic button.gif

Squid

It's going to be great when Matt uses that diamond veto tonight.  EVERYONE'S jaw is going to drop.  Everyone will, also, know that Matt was concealing his P-box prize and he actually tried to divert their attention from it by saying that the P-box prize was not at all worth it.  I think Matt has been strategic but some others have been, too.  The others, however, have not gotten an overblown ego, spouting out how intelligent they are - while Matt has.  Players like that need their comupance!  Matt is not my favorite player but he at least fights for position within the group.

My question to Steve:  Did I miss something?  How does Matt know that Enzo and Lane turned on him?  As far as I saw, they (Enzo and Lane) just talked privately in the bedroom about, perhaps, trusting Brendon more than Matt.  I did miss one episode so maybe I'm missing a piece or two.....

Homer

I think Matt is friends with someone in the house also

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

tumbsup.gif Tonights show was great! I was really wrong on my thinking of what was going to happen.
But, oh well, it worked out pretty well for all but Brendan.

What I saw Matt say was when he was talking to Regan and how Matt was venting about neither Enzo
or Lane talking to him yet. But looks like they did after watching tonights show but not until later in this week if not today.
He was talking to Regan a lot about his feelings and it came up about Lane and Enzo.

I hope Matt doesn't make it to the final 2 mainly due to his lie about his wife and for the other reasons below.

But, I still don't have a favorite in mind of who I would like to see win either.

What I do know for sure is that I hope Brendan leaves next thursday.

It looked to me like all the guys left that competition tonight so they could be available to play in the POV to get Brendon out.
Except for Enzo. I was glad he didn't win because I know he wants Brit gone and I like the way her and Lane are with eah other.

Looking forward to seeing how things are going on Showtime tonight. It may be boring but will enjoy the good things that happened tonight.

les

I think Britney will put up Brenden and hayden ( we will see )

jockersupdate has a picture of Britney's fiance my opinion Britney would do alot better with lane  giggle2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: les on August 20, 2010, 11:22:51 AM
I think Britney will put up Brenden and hayden ( we will see )

jockersupdate has a picture of Britney's fiance my opinion Britney would do alot better with lane  giggle2.gif

britney calls herself "picky." Nope, i don't think she's very picky at all. lol

les

I was half right  giggle2.gif  Britney put brenden and Enzo on the block  coffee.gif

mycatownsme

I'm waiting to see how the POV ends today. Talk last night was of putting Matt up and backdooring him.
Can't figure out why they would keep Brendon but will be interesting to see how this turns out.

I saw the picture of Brits fiance and he looks like a decent fella to me. Last night Brit was talking while
taking a bath in HOH room about several different things and when she spoke of her fiance she said he
was really well liked and had a lot of friends and treated her great.

So far this year of BB isn't boring and seems to have some interesting twists and turns.

Squid

What's Brit doing taking a bath?  I thought she was a have-not and that they couldn't bathe, in addition to diet restrictions....

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 22, 2010, 03:22:14 AM
What's Brit doing taking a bath?  I thought she was a have-not and that they couldn't bathe, in addition to diet restrictions....

Didn't she win HOH?

Squid

She did.  I thought that the bath was prior to the HOH.  SS if I'm mistaken.

Another thing....

I just saw the clip in which Enzo and Hayden actually told Matt that they were voting him off.  Where the hell was I when that originally air??!?!?   Here's my question.... Since Matt knows that he's low man on the Brigade totem pole, why the hell didn't he put up Enzo or Hayden instead of Kathy.  He could've flipped sides, gotten rid of the brigade and maybe do better with Brit, Brendon, the saboteur, and Kathy (if she stayed).  I think he was stupid not to retaliate against the brigade - he let them stay strong.

Anybody agree?

Homer

I don't think the brigade fessing up was part of the previous show. It was probably something they taped after evictions

Squid

Well... then Hayden and Enzo are too stupid to breathe.

mycatownsme

Kristens hippietard and wig on ebay. So far bid is at $710.00 with 5 days to go.  shocked.gif

CindyLouWho

mycatownsme

Yep, almost over. And on to Survivor.  tongue.gif
I wonder what it was like for Britney when she got to the jury house?

CindyLouWho

I bet it wasn't too fun,  giggle2.gif  I can't wait til Survivor starts  impatience.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview