PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:15:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Pages

Started by debdauber,

Previous topic - Next topic

debdauber

I just purchased Direcway Satellite for internet.  It works great but I dont know if it is the problem with my satellite connection or if it is Pogo.  I can most of the time get the fully loaded first page of pogo once I am signed in, but when I click on a game or any of the tabs across the tab, the next page does not fully load.  Is this a pogo problem or my service provider not allowing the information to come through.   Any other internet sites I surf come in just fine.  Thanks for any help. 

debdauber

I forgot to add that the problem I am having is throught Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox.  When I go through AOL, Pogo works just fine. 

Homer

Hard to say. I would start by calling your ISP. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

debdauber

Thanks Homer, I have done that and someone will be coming out to look at the problem I am having.  I had seen a post that others were having problems getting pogo games to load going through IE and other browsers, but mine isnt the games loading, it is pages within pogo not loading completely.  I believe it is my provider and will find out soon.  It does this on all the computers that I have networked to the satellite.  So I do believe it is my provider. 

Homer

Probably the best place to start. Let us know how you make out. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I have Direc way for the pc too and  if its the  direcway6000 you need to go to their site and dl a file called LCCU

debdauber

Thank you, I tried dl that and it didnt work, but I read the Owners manual and changed a setting and so far it is working, but that is what it does, it will work for awhile, then later on it wont, so will see now if the setting I changed will keep it working.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview