This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I would need a straightjacket!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

I watched 'Kate plus 8' tonight and those kids were always running around and screaming. That would drive me nuts!

lilsh0rtii445

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

I can't even stand to watch the show. i couldn't even imagine having that many children.

CindyLouWho

Joe C

I cannot stand her mouth, her attitude, her hair, her looks or her clown-car "&(*&". Also, I cannot stand her kids or her ex. Beyond that, it is all good.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on August 05, 2010, 12:43:02 PM
I cannot stand her mouth, her attitude, her hair, her looks or her clown-car "&(*&". Also, I cannot stand her kids or her ex. Beyond that, it is all good.
tumbsup.gif
Don't hedge, Joe.... tell us how you really feel.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

I hate reality tv all of it.  Cant wait until its passes into memory.  I dont care if you can sing dance have 8 kids or 19. I dont care who your daddy is or if  you are such a loser you get a tv show to get a man/woman  to propose to you and I really hope you dont survive. American pickers and scrappers are just in a league all their own.  WHOOOOOO I feel better   lipstick.gif  cheerleading.gif  But you know  because of all this reality tv I know more about world war 2  and sharks than I ever thought possible

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on August 05, 2010, 12:43:02 PM
tumbsup.gif

I see Joe is Pres. of her fan club! hysterical.gif  Harley has improved her education! Saved tuition giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview