PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 06:24:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyCokeRewards - 1 Month Club Pogo - 10 Points (Today only!)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberb

That's a great offer for those that drink Coke products. I don't drink Coke products. I checked both of my Coke Rewards accounts thinking I might have some points stored but no such luck... zilch, nada, goose egg. If I ever had any points they are long gone now.

Kim
Kim

mycatownsme

Thank you for posting this super gift from Coke Rewards.hi11.gif
I claimed my free month but then I wished I would have thought to open 2 other
accounts to match my 2 accounts I have now and then have a month to be able to have the access of these 2
additional accounts to win badges that I need for rated games or even that darn hearts alone badge.
I got so excited to see the free month my mind went. embarrassed.gif

I'm sorry you don't have any points to use because this is a good offer.

StevesMom

disndat

I had my 10 points worth of codes in hand. To my amazement, when I got to MyCokeRewards, a FREE code was given for the 1 month subscription.  dancing16.gif Hope everyone who was looking for guest passes and free subscriptions gets in on this. Have a great day all.

snap20

Love when they have this as their Wednesday deal. Only gotten in on two of them, but that's two months for 20 points. I just used points for a year of club pogo...but adding on is always nice when it's cheap. :P

disndat

CORRECTION!!!! My subscription was not free!! My daughter had tried to surprise me by putting some points onto MyCokeRewards account. 2 days ago I cashed in and did a 12 month Club Pogo renewal. Leaving me with zero points. When I logged on to MCR today and was given a code as soon as I clicked on to the 1 month Club Pogo deal, I thought I got it for free. Duh! Still a great deal. Just wanted to make the correction. Have a great day all.

Bobo

wow, thanks for the heads up....It worked for me...

tumbsup.gif

Skylar

Thanks Mayhem, got 1 month added to my account, I had more points but coke would only let me redeem for 1 month hi11.gif

snap20

Quote from: Skylar on April 13, 2011, 08:26:10 PM
Thanks Mayhem, got 1 month added to my account, I had more points but coke would only let me redeem for 1 month hi11.gif
Would be sweet if they allowed you to use it more than once at a time. lol  A full year for 120 points? regularly 570 (5something, i think it was 70).  I've tried more than one before too. I guess if you had multiple cokerewards logins and just spread the points you get over the accounts...

cherrypie

statenisland06

Hi Everyone....

NEWS FLASH.....I tried to use my Coke Rewards and got this......... swear2.gif

Whoops!
Sorry but this was either really popular or like all good things... has come to an end. Click below to check out the latest ways to spend your points.

girls18.gif  girls18.gif   girls18.gif   girls18.gif   girls18.gif

Have a good day
Terry

kimberb

Quote from: statenisland06 on April 14, 2011, 09:36:15 AM
Hi Everyone....

NEWS FLASH.....I tried to use my Coke Rewards and got this......... swear2.gif

Whoops!
Sorry but this was either really popular or like all good things... has come to an end. Click below to check out the latest ways to spend your points.

girls18.gif  girls18.gif   girls18.gif   girls18.gif   girls18.gif

Have a good day
Terry

Terry, bit of NEWSFLASH for you!!!

That deal was only good for Wednesday. Not Thursday meaning today.

You got angry for no reason other than you didn't look at the date of the original post.

Kim
Kim

statenisland06

Hi Kim... Please don't think I was angry with you or anyone on this site. I think some of you are  pissers, really
I like coming in and reading the post.

Well I'm really sorry, Kim and I promise not to do it anymore. Must have been one of my senior moments kicking in.

SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I MADE MAD, IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Terry

Homer

Since this offer has expired I'm gonna lock this topic.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!