PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 01:02:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor: Nicaragua

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

It starts tonight, right after the last episode of Big Brother 12. elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

ILoveSiamese

That was right before BB12 Finale

I already Hate Jimmy T of the older Gen

Jimmy Johnson was right he is there just to help someone else win the million
but pity party time his hair got messed up LOL

and Fabio of the younger boy is this one DUMB

Mistyeyed

i hope the show picks up some,i was really bored with this first show if it...

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 16, 2010, 07:49:44 AM
i hope the show picks up some,i was really bored with this first show if it...

Same here, but then again I think the same people produce it as Big Brother and it sucked this season.

CindyLouWho

I'm glad the older guys won that challenge, even if they did have a head start  giggle2.gif   The younger guys better get their crap together or they aren't gonna last long.  I liked last night's show.   popcorn2.gif

Homer

The youngsters look stupid with their silly dances and chants. Not intimidating in the least rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

boy that Shannon really dug his grave when he asked that guy if he was gay..not only with the tribal council,but i imagine a lot of at home viewers were ready to dig it for him..that Chase guy seems like a wimp to me...loved when that woman on the elders side filled that guys shoes and put them in the water..i keep thinking to myself...these people know what the conditions are from all the previous seasons..why would you wear a pair of 1600 shoes to play survivor in..he was just asking for it i think.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

Make that Bitch with a capital B..nasty,rude sock stealing BITCH..Hope she goes soon.. no-no.gif or one of them snakes get her.. rolleyes.gif ..I am gonna miss Jimmy..he was fun to watch..

CindyLouWho

I can't stand her either!  rolleyes.gif  I'm sure she'll get hers soon.  I can't believe they sent Jimmy J. off, he was a good leader & was only wantin to help the tribe, stupid fools  giggle2.gif.   Too many of them are wanting to be the leader & that will be their downfall.   rolleyes.gif

Mistyeyed

they should have gotten rid of mr 1600 dollar alligator shoes..

CindyLouWho

hysterical.gif  I still cant get over someone taking something like that to a jungle with em!  Maybe he plans to look for the shoes relatives?  giggle2.gif

Squid

I will love the moment when Naonka goes home.  I hope she gets hers in time for me to see it!
I think  they were stupid to send Jimmy J home.  The old tribe was supposed to have wisdom.... I don't think so.  They are so full of ego that it will be their demise.

Mistyeyed

it really irritates me every season when the people get on there and say..oh,i didnt know it would be this hard..waa waa..come on people..have you watched the show or havent you..and mr alligator shoes..for gosh sakes..why would you wear stuff like that..did he forget his sneakers...what a putz..

Mistyeyed

i didnt care for that jimmy t that much,but i think they should have sent dan back to new york so he could buy more 1600 shoes...that noka girl from the hood really needs a smackdown..

CindyLouWho

I'm with you on all that Misty.  Can't wait to see what they are doing next week, swapping the people around maybe?

Mistyeyed

i missed the previews for next week,are they making the tribes half young and half older? the older tribe could do without that marty...he sure hasnt shown much potential

CindyLouWho

From what they showed, I got the impression they were going to switch some people around in the tribes but its hard to tell for sure.  I think that would be interesting because so far I'm not impressed with any of em, I'm looking forward to when they are all 1 tribe so they can really complain then.  hysterical.gif  I think Marty is a big know it all when actually he knows nothing!  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me what happened last nite on this show? i was watching the mine rescue coverage so i missed it..

CindyLouWho

I only seen little bits of it myself as I watched the mine rescue too but switched channels occasionly.  I think they sent Tyrone home & they mixed up the people in the tribes so their not older/younger now.  That's about all I know that happened. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview