PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:14:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spike's World Wide Token Hunt

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Mayhem, now what do we do now that we have all the letters ? Do you know ?

Mayhem

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 12, 2010, 12:58:43 PM
Mayhem, now what do we do now that we have all the letters ? Do you know ?

No, I have no idea. We'll have to wait an see if / when pogo posts a link to where we can claim our prize.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2010, 05:11:27 PM
What are flying colors and where do they fly? Do some colors fly higher than others and do some not fly at all?  tongue.gif

Every site needs a special smartly pants!  giggle2.gif)

twinkle6590

Quote from: Mayhem on November 12, 2010, 01:01:04 PM
No, I have no idea. We'll have to wait an see if / when pogo posts a link to where we can claim our prize.

Thank you.

Mayhem

This was posted in the pogo news section :

Come back next week for info on how to "Turn in" your clues
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

twinkle6590

Thanks I found that this afternoon. Just thought I would ask in case you had an inside source. We all know how knowledgeable you are.  hehe

southpaw1958

i still cannot figure out how well we got our free tokens anyone know how to get the free token or have we got to play a game to get them please.

pete379

twinkle6590

turkey4.gif
Quote from: southpaw1958 on November 13, 2010, 12:48:27 PM
panic button.gif
If you go read the news tab on the home page of pogo it tells you to come back next week and they will tell you what to do from there. next week being tomorrow probably... just sayin............

sassy3578

the code to use is the URL they list with the letters in order from each day. .  so here it is....  http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/tokenPromotions/spikestokenhunt/iwlvniresa/index.jsp
  there is no secret code to use or 10 digit code because they give it to you in the URL listed.   it will take you to the pogo page that says you have won 50,000 tokens.....  i just did it.  good luck all!!!  tumbsup.gif

Blacklord4

bummer,only for club pogo members,otherwise i have 100 pogo names...... hysterical.gif

Splenda

Geezzzzz and we did all of that work..lol Thank you so very much Mayhem..

GodsmsVee

Boo to pogo.  I followed the instructions and put the code in and the link didn't work bad mood.gif  Did it work for anyone else???

http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/tokenPromotions/spikestokenhunt/IWLVNIRESA/index.jsp

GodsmsVee

tried again with lower case code and it said I already received the tokens aarrrrgh!
oh well  girls18.gif  im ok hee hee

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview