PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:28:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chatting Live with Pogo

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Have they removed that feature? If not, how do we find it now? I purchased a mini background with gems today and everything was fine but when I checked out, the background was not in my mini mall and I got an email saying I had purchased something different, which was also not in my mini mall. I emailed them, but they haven't replied and I so I went to try live chat but can't find it anymore.

Homer

Someone else was saying they thought pogo stopped the live chat. I forget who said it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 07, 2010, 08:13:57 PM
Someone else was saying they thought pogo stopped the live chat. I forget who said it.

Thanks. I'm hoping it's just a weekend thing and that they'll be open tomorrow. I prefer to bitch them out in Live Chat rather than email. It's somehow more gratifying.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

I'm not able to get them either and I can not buy the latest album with gems.
Oh well, will have them for later. girls21.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: stevelj on November 08, 2010, 03:00:00 PM
I'm not able to get them either and I can not buy the latest album with gems.
Oh well, will have them for later. girls21.gif

Why not with gems?

draagnfli

call em up thats always so much fun the # is 1-866-543-5435  so far i have had to call em twice this week cause one person told me to buy the Ea card to get a membership and although the front of the card says subsriptions u cannot use it for anything but gems and dont waste ur money on the wallie card as its the same way have to love Ea though they will tell u nething just to try n make u happy

Squid

Quote from: Homer on November 07, 2010, 08:13:57 PM
It was I who said it when I tried to find live chat to take care of the "BLOB" sitchyashun.

I had to rely on email and I've successfully been blobbed.

Good luck with the gem/background issue, Stinky!  They'll fix it.  It's just a pain to go back and forth with emails vs. live chat.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 08, 2010, 06:38:54 PM
Good luck with the gem/background issue, Stinky!  They'll fix it.  It's just a pain to go back and forth with emails vs. live chat.

They haven't responded at all and it's been well over the 24 hours their robot email says it would be.

But I did get the blob thing :)

lilsh0rtii445

when the drop down menus ask what you're looking for, i try to pick the most important thing i can. eventually the live chat icon will appear. that's the only way i'm able to actually talk to someone. i could want the most stupidest thing ever, but i still pick the most important topic. LOL.

mycatownsme

I can not  buy with gems because when I click on that option it just sits there.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: stevelj on November 09, 2010, 07:24:41 AM
I can not  buy with gems because when I click on that option it just sits there.

That happened to me when I was trying to buy badges. I had to switch to a different browser, then it worked.

Stinkerbell

I got an email from Pogo and they gave me both the one I paid for and the one I didn't :)

Also, they are having online Help problems and are working on it. It had something to do with an update they did a few weeks ago. Online Live Chat will be back up as soon as possible.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2010, 02:19:58 PM
I got an email from Pogo and they gave me both the one I paid for and the one I didn't :)

Also, they are having online Help problems and are working on it. It had something to do with an update they did a few weeks ago. Online Live Chat will be back up as soon as possible.
WTG!  Live chat was easier and more efficient.
Grats on the gratis mini item, too!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview