PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:34:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spikes Token Hunt ?

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

Any one doing this? If so can you share the answers please  topsecret.gif  Thanks

Playhawke

Ditto, I will try to share them, I was saving them up, I downloaded the pdf answer sheet and was waiting for more hints, but if everyone joins in, we can all stay up on it.  I am not on everyday so, I check the news section, they have all the questions posted there.

Question 1
Today's code letter is the third letter of the answer for both of these questions:
a) The name of the light blue avenue to the right of a chance square in Monopoly Slots "oriental avenue"
b) The country the Great Wall in this picture is in...  "China"

Question 2
Today's code letter is the first letter of the answer for both of these questions:
a) Covering Butterflies in Word Jong unlocks this type of special tile...
b) Spike was passing on some of his values to the residents of this capital city...

Question3
On a trip to the wilds of Scotland, Spike had time to think about the evolution of "horse power". Play a few games of Dice Derby, take a look at the pic, and answer the questions! Today's code letter is the fifth letter of the answer for both of these questions:
a) Which of these is not a car color in Dice Derby?
RED/BLUE/PURPLE/GREEN
b) Spike met this type of pony on his trip to Scotland...

I didn't work out the others, I was waiting for more. magnifier.gif
But will got it, thought no-one else was doing it. tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

there is already a post for this with the answers. you will have to search for it because i cant remember what its placed under.

cowboy63

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview