PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 09:02:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MAJOR NEW CLUB POGO UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Started by kimberb,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberb

Club Pogo time can now be gotten just like gems take a survey!!!!!!

If you fill out surveys you can get a certain amount of CP time.  cheerleading.gif

I filled out the initial survey but so far can't seem to find if they gave me any time yet.

The other surveys are like the ones for gems... credit card may be needed. I don't know much else yet.

Kim

P.S. Gem surveys are still available. This new set of surveys has not replaced the gem ones.
Kim

Stinkerbell

Oh, lovely. So now I can answer questions hoping to earn Pogo time only to be told, after answering 87% of the questions, that I don't qualify. Pogo sucks.

But thanks for posting!

kimberb

Has anyone ever gotten any surveys off this thing yet?

I did one of the offers and have yet to receive anything for that and I have never seen anything listed survey wise.

This one is even more frustrating than the regular survey section, at least with that one I HAVE received gems every rare once and awhile.

Kim
Kim

C~M

I have never seen them in the survey section, altho they reset m gem amount of gems received, which sucks as I would like to know how much money I had saved.  I had like 150-200 at most as I get DQ'ed often, lmao

~buttercup~

i think the surveys for free pogo time are only on the free site. i don't think it's available to club members.

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 09, 2010, 12:58:59 AM
I have never seen them in the survey section, altho they reset m gem amount of gems received, which sucks as I would like to know how much money I had saved.  I had like 150-200 at most as I get DQ'ed often, lmao

i also noticed that my gems received amount was reset and i'm not to happy about that. i liked knowing how much gems i got for free. why does pogo always reset stuff?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview