This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Phone app

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

<sigh> my POGO app is totally frozen - stuck on the Sweet Tooth screen - nothing works on it --oh well -

C~M

Quote from: cweirick on December 10, 2010, 06:44:10 AM
<sigh> my POGO app is totally frozen - stuck on the Sweet Tooth screen - nothing works on it --oh well -

delete it and redownload it and see if it works, also if you have a Ipod Touch, they just updated the firmware, but in order to install it you have to have the latest iTunes & Quicktime.

cweirick

that worked- ty - I had to re-download it and erase the old one- working ok now :)

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on December 09, 2010, 06:01:00 PM
I believe only the poppit badge is available. At least that was the weekly challenge badge. I'm wondering if what you are getting are rank badges?
The only badge I have won so far on my iTouch is the Poppit weekly challenge. I got to rank 3 in Poppit, Rank 5 in Sweet Tooth and the rest of the games are not recording any rank/stats information even after a win.

I will play more Sweet Tooth to see if there are rank badges. Also, there is no way to track these badges in any album other than your overall badge album. I could be wrong, but I have not seen a separate album for the iPhone weekly challenge(s) or the possible game rank challenges. I also check the game rank album but found nothing.

Again, the weekly iPhone Poppit badge IS A REAL BADGE THAT GOES IN YOUR REAL POGO ACCOUNT. I will not be doing iPhone challenges for anyone, since it is a pain to channge accounts on the App. In fact, I will have test my wife's account on her iTouch later, to see how it works.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

Pogo did a really good job on the iPhone games.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Ok, new annoying tweak.
Earlier, I could play both on the iTouch and on the computer at the same time.
Now, I cannot. Even worse, every time I open the app, my screen name gets booted on the computer, even though I am not playing on the iTouch.
swear2.gif

Joe C

There is one fun new thing about iPhone badges. They "count" towards Special badges like this year's New Years badge requiring 5 challenges.
tumbsup.gif

just don

Wow! I have this badge in my album also. Closest I've ever gotten to an iPhone is when I look at the land line phone ringing, and ignore it. One day I'll get one of those answering machine things.

raine56

I am confused.  Where can I see the pogo iphone challenges badges I have won? 

LittleFawn

Should be in your badge album. That is where mine are.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview