This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Membership

Started by nascargal30p,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I vote that they be banned if they are newbies and their one and only post is to ask for freebies.. hysterical.gif ..Who needs a moocher.. vomit.gif

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

lwicks690

looking for a free member ship can anyone help me please and thank you

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 02, 2011, 08:30:12 AM
I vote that they be banned if they are newbies and their one and only post is to ask for freebies.. hysterical.gif ..Who needs a moocher.. vomit.gif
Quote from: lwicks690 on January 20, 2011, 03:17:46 PM
looking for a free member ship can anyone help me please and thank you
It cracks me up how they don't even look one or two posts above them....   rolleyes.gif

harley89

Homer maybe you and Mayhem can tweak the sensor thing for certain words to  include the words free and membership that would freak them out

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on January 22, 2011, 05:43:25 AM
Homer maybe you and Mayhem can tweak the sensor thing for certain words to  include the words free and membership that would freak them out

We could  huh.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JaMakinMeHappy

Squid

Quote from: JaMakinMeHappy on January 25, 2011, 10:10:02 AM
post # 1

hello

I notice, however, that post #1 occurs in the FREE MEMBERSHIP thread.  It isn't in the INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread or some other social one.  It's in the thread in which you might, just maybe, get something for free. 

Sorry, but the moochers are making me more cynical!

JaMakinMeHappy

I was just browsing around trying to figure out where to post and how
I didn't say Can I have anything..I simply said hello  it was my first time posting on here thats all.

legacygeek

I think that under the single posting free membership moochers name instead of saying "member" it should say "moocher" or "Moron"  hysterical.gif

carsondanielsmom

Please someone help, im a single mom who plays club pogo to keep my sanity lol, however tomorrow the 17th of February 2011 my membership expires. and I just do not have the money to buy another one. can anyone please help??? thank you!!

Homer

Quote from: carsondanielsmom on February 16, 2011, 03:26:23 PM
Please someone help, im a single mom who plays club pogo to keep my sanity lol, however tomorrow the 17th of February 2011 my membership expires. and I just do not have the money to buy another one. can anyone please help??? thank you!!

There aren't any passes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

carsondanielsmom

thank you anyways. i just was really hoping i wouldnt have to go to a different site to play the games i love from here that r club member games...   :(

loni01

Hi carsondanielsmom

If you go to recyclebank.com and go to get rewards-for 200 rewards on that site you get a 3 month free Club Pogo membership. I did it but my code was invalid-hopefully you won't have the same problem.

sherriberri

I don't really understand why people allow themselves to get so worked up over people asking for a free pass.  I was here last year when Homer was giving away free passes.  I received a free year and I am still using the site.  When you Google free Pogo, Pogo cheats is the first site that comes up.  If it is such a concern to Pogo cheat members maybe the administrators could look into contacting Google so that their site in not number 1 when typing in free club Pogo.  I personally don't see the problem and don't understand why people need to get so mean to other members that are looking for something free.  We all love free stuff!!!

carsondanielsmom

ty loni, i tried that a while ago and unfortunately it is an endless battle there too- it just really sucks. It's too bad you cannot trade in a certain amount of tokens and get a subscription, even just a 6 month one

statenisland06

Hi everyone....I've been a member here for a little time but I do check in every day, and today I need a little
help. I am not one for asking of free stuff and I am more then willing to paid my way. But first....has anybody ever purchase a Pogo code for a 1 year membership on E-BAY?????
There is someone selling the code for $20.00 and Great Price if its real.......Has anyone bought this code on e-bay ????
Thanks Terry 

jamrow32

The easiest way to get pogo is by getting the coke points.....most people just throw them away....about 560 points for a year membership

kimberb

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 16, 2011, 09:03:38 PM
The easiest way to get pogo is by getting the coke points.....most people just throw them away....about 560 points for a year membership

It was my understanding that the Coke Points were no longer valid, am I mistaken on that point?
Kim

Mayhem

Quote from: kimberb on February 17, 2011, 11:45:43 AM
It was my understanding that the Coke Points were no longer valid, am I mistaken on that point?

MyCokeRewards is offering Club Pogo again  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.