PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 05:01:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The small ad on the forum

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveBananas

I never liked ads.

Like in pogo, them ads are really making the game slow. Like on Proboards.com, i just use the ad remove script and kaboom!

ronandamee1

I cannot imagine anyone on the net liking ads of any kind. People just need to understand that this site is performing a free service to them. It seems like everyone has taken very well to the small ad. I am sure it is appreciated. I kind of expected a lot more complaining about it. The ads are not outrageous at all, they match the rest of the page well. The colors are the same. I can see how some might not even notice them. ;)

Tinksfeisty

I don't care about the add as long as it's not a fast blinking one I'm fine.

goatblls2006

what page is the ad on?  The main one?  I can't find it.  Oh well, I guess that means it isn't very intrusive at all.   :)  But I have an idea, we could make a macro that logs us onto this site every 45 minutes or so and clicks on the ad and then closes all the windows.  Then we'd get a lot more hits and a lot more $$$ .   Any takers???   ;)

admin

Yes, the ad is only on the forum index, close to the bottom of the page.

Sorry, but any auto-clicker would scam our advertisers out of money. They have to pay the bills too. I would ask that no one makes one.

ILoveBananas

Good luck getting some money to let this forum grow. This forum ROCKS!!  ;D

yousmellbad

ILoveBananas

QuoteWhat is your website?

i dont have one.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Pcheats on July 16, 2004, 10:01:45 AM
Yes, the ad is only on the forum index, close to the bottom of the page.

Sorry, but any auto-clicker would scam our advertisers out of money. They have to pay the bills too. I would ask that no one makes one.
I agree an auto clicker would be bad idea.
I click on ad banners because I like the site a lot and even might want more info about what they have to offer. unlike Spam that advertise loans/male enhancements/or other junk

Super Duckie

ronandamee1

Quote from: Duckie Quackers on July 17, 2004, 02:05:18 PM
i am still looking for the ad
Is that whats holding you back from spamming..I mean posting your usual 15 posts a day? j/k

Super Duckie

nah, i am back to work, but i still manage to get my posts in, but i am glad ya see i am missing, hehe ;)

Element

Well i clicked the Ad and checked it out, i helped do my part  :P  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview