PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 11:17:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Cell

Started by SpunkyGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

SpunkyGirl

My Pay Day Free cell still doesn't work.  It's still giving me that 53dll error and it says I've used my free time, but I bought the game.  :-)  It also says out of memory.  I've sent an error report to you.  Hope that helps solve the problem! :)

Mayhem

I am working on a fix that will hopefully solve that GPF and memory issue.

Will keep you posted on any progress ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SpunkyGirl

Hi Homer and Dj,
     Maybe these numbers will help a bit with the free cell not working.  Run time error 2147024882   800700e. 8)  Out of memory.

Dream Faerie

OK, I am new to the boards, but not new to drama & even THIS is making me angry... Why post it all here? I am looking for help & ideas <Sigh> Anyways, I am having some difficulties with the Majhong Beta )The newest version) I played 3 games & it froze on the 4th & now it says my trial period is over & to visit the site,   :'(  But If it froze, Why would it say it expried? Is it on a timer?  ???

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>>  http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

chetta

I sitting here thinking, why all the complaying about the beta's and it occurs to me THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHAT A BETA IS, so for the sake of having to read the same post day in and day out I'm going to tell you,  a field test of a prototype version of a product (as software) especially by testers outside the company developing it that is conducted prior to commercial release ...KEY word here is TEST
please note, i have been having the same problems, but I'm not going to post something that was already posted 15 times. and another note some work really well, some dont that is life, i just do not buy the ones that do not work well on my computer, i just play the game if i need a badge that bad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview