PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:28:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP WITH BADGE CHALLENGES

Started by shir57P,

Previous topic - Next topic

shir57P

Hi all i am new to this and would also like some help with a badge it is the pop fu reach the speed round 150 times.  I have attempted this badge 3 times but always run out of time as i can't spend as much time on pogo as i would like.  Can anyone help?  I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.  XX

Joe C

Quote from: shir57P on March 31, 2012, 05:55:10 AM
Hi all i am new to this and would also like some help with a badge it is the pop fu reach the speed round 150 times.  I have attempted this badge 3 times but always run out of time as i can't spend as much time on pogo as i would like.  Can anyone help?  I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.  XX
As someone else pointed out in another thread, you need to have a minimum (either 25 or 50) posts before you can send a private message.

There is a thread (under Pogo Cheats) which have also posted on

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22341.4700.html

I suggest you go to the fun & games portion of the thread a make your posts there, in things like add a letter or can you count.

Someone can help you if you post in the other thread and you can PM you message. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

If it helps, I'll vouch for Joe C. beer11.gif

He has helped many here earn badge. More of late, but he will help.

shir57P

Sorry if i have made a boo boo!!!!!  Thanks for your help panic button.gif

gran2x2

Go to the Club Pogo heading and the first topic is badge challenge help thread..Post requests there but only after you have your 25 post limit achieved and can use the private message tool to share your pogo info privately... tumbsup.gif

just don

I like gran2x2 also. hi11.gif

There are no boo boos here. Just a bunch of folks that like to earn badges, and play as little as possible. popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

embrace.gif..I try to help when I have time and a good auto... hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview