PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:20:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with BB

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

I was trying to run BB today and when i double-clicked the icon it gave me a window message that reads "Sorry! You can't run our software at all.  There is no fix or update available."  What does that mean?  It is so odd.... any help anyone?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

I have heard that Wordwz puts that message into his updates to deter a certain group of people from using his autos. If you send him a proof of purchase, he will make it go away.

Mayhem

QuoteI was trying to run BB today and when i double-clicked the icon it gave me a window message that reads "Sorry! You can't run our software at all.  There is no fix or update available."  What does that mean?  It is so odd.... any help anyone?

Stop using cracks. Problem solved.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

goatblls2006

I do NOT use cracks, I have an authorized version of BB.  Just for your information, the error went away when I restarted my computer.  I would appreciate it if you wouldn't jump to conclusions like that, it is very disrespectful to accuse someone of using cracks.   >:(  Be nice.

Mayhem

I apologize .. i assumed you would only get that message if you were using cracks.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ZaLandCruiser

Usually happends when your computer has been running for a long time and is running low on memory.

goatblls2006

it had definitely been running for a long time, I don't know how low it was on memory, but restarting fixed it.  Apology accepted Mayhem, no hard feelings here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview