This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo's 9th Anniversary goodies!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Celebrate Club Pogo's 9th Anniversary with these free gifts and tokens.

9,999 tokens - http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/promos/cp-9th-anniversary/landing-page.jsp

Free Anniversary Badge - You will receive your Club Pogo 9th Anniversary Special Edition Badge on July 23rd. Find it in your Special Edition badge album.

50% off on these Download Games : Club Members save big on these popular download games – Island Tribe 3, Pickers, and Committed Mystery at Shady Pines.

Celebrate with Pogo Minis - For Club Members only, get this free Pogo Mini item in celebration of Club's 9th divine anniversary. (http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do?section=goodies&pageSection=cp_9yr_mini)

Thursday's Triple Bonus Token games : On July 19th, play BOGGLE Bash, No Limit Texas Hold'em, and Phlinx and get 9,999 tokens for each game!

FREE Poppit! Sprint Coins - Race against the clock in this blitz version of the timeless Pogo classic. We're giving you 500 free Coins!!! (http://www.pogo.com/misc/tu.do?u=cp_9yr_psprint)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I've been looking in the mini mall for the pink cake "9"... can't find it.  Is it not there yet?  I know the other one comes out 23rd, but maybe I am just looking in the wrong place..... can you please help me find it I've looked in the goodies section and went through several pages, sorted by newest and by name.............. nada.  What am I doing wrong?

C~M

Quote from: gigi on July 17, 2012, 10:23:55 AM
I've been looking in the mini mall for the pink cake "9"... can't find it.  Is it not there yet?  I know the other one comes out 23rd, but maybe I am just looking in the wrong place..... can you please help me find it I've looked in the goodies section and went through several pages, sorted by newest and by name.............. nada.  What am I doing wrong?

9,999 Tokens
http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/promos/cp-9th-anniversary/landing-page.jsp

Triple Bonus Token Thursday promotion this week (July 19th) will award 9,999 tokens for each game.

Play Poppit Sprint to get 500 free Coins to use in the game.

On or around July 23rd, we'll all get the be Club Pogo 9th Anniversary Special Edition badge.

Pogo will putting the downloadable games Island Tribe 3, Pickers, Committed Mystery, and Shady Pineson on sale for half off.

And real soon, there will be a free 9 year anniversary mini goodie in the Mini Mall — a pink cake with a '9′ candle on it. Look for it soon.

*NOTE: Since I had already made this up in a notepad I went ahead and posted it along with Mayhem's post.

gigi

hahahahaha can't be more clear when you see bold typing.  I just noticed Pogo changed something and now it says available the 19th.
Honestly?  I never saw any thing about coming soon..... guess I need more windex.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

snap20

Thanks Mayhem and CM. Why don't they ever give away a free premium album or MnM badge instead of tokens? lol. Oh well

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 17, 2012, 02:28:49 PM
Thanks Mayhem and CM. Why don't they ever give away a free premium album or MnM badge instead of tokens? lol. Oh well

Giving a gift of gems would be nice too.................. tumbsup.gif

snap20

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 17, 2012, 03:59:09 PM

Giving a gift of gems would be nice too.................. tumbsup.gif

Yep, how about 9 free gems to every club pogo member (or every member)? You can't do much with 9...might get some people to actually buy more. But...wouldn't want to give anything away that you can actually pay for.

Falcon!

Quote from: snap20 on July 17, 2012, 04:42:22 PM
Yep, how about 9 free gems to every club pogo member (or every member)? You can't do much with 9...might get some people to actually buy more. But...wouldn't want to give anything away that you can actually pay for.
Club Pogo members actually get 8 gems every month...

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on July 17, 2012, 02:28:49 PM

Because those make them money aka $$$!!!

C~M

Quote from: Pie468 on July 17, 2012, 04:52:04 PM
Club Pogo members actually get 8 gems every month...

Show us proof as my gem count never increases except when I buy more.

Falcon!

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 17, 2012, 06:42:59 PM
Show us proof as my gem count never increases except when I buy more.
True.. The only way i get gems is doing the viedos and surveys to get gems.
Bc i dont wanna waste money for gems for some mini thing or badges.

Yoming 2

I've been a Club Pogo member for a long time and never ever received 8 gems for any month.   

Falcon!

Well thats odd.
Idk why i would get free pogo gems for being a member and you wouldnt...

snap20

I've never seen anyone say they get any gems monthly until now. When a user first signs up for Club they get 20 gems free (most do anyway) but not a monthly give away.

snap20

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on July 17, 2012, 04:42:22 PM
Yep, how about 9 free gems to every club pogo member (or every member)?
I'd rather get 9,999 but perhaps I'm being greedy.  LOL

Falcon!

I think its funny the Pogo didn't want to give us 10,000 tokens, so they just put 9,999 xD

Squid

Quote from: Pie468 on July 18, 2012, 10:36:46 AM
I think its funny the Pogo didn't want to give us 10,000 tokens, so they just put 9,999 xD
It's the play on 9.  I think it's cute - kinda, sorta, maybe.

Sue

NoWitch1

Well, for the Thursday tokens I got 9,000 each game, not 9,999~and the birthday cake with the 9 on it hmmmmmmm - I lie about my age all the time, but I don't think I can pull that one off  shy12.gif
Since pogo is throwing all these 9's around, wonder how long before the forums start playing the beatles song backwards and screaming  diablo.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview