PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:52:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clues4U Version 2.9 is NOT WORKING either !!! ???

Started by REALITYwins,

Previous topic - Next topic

REALITYwins

Clue Secrets & Spies / Clues4U version 2.9 (***08/05/12 UPDATE***) is NOT working for me !!!  swear2.gif

Running with Windows XP & Google Chrome. / Also note... my "screen resolution" is set to 1024 by 768 pixels.

Have tried BOTH 'Profile and Privacy Settings' - with "Open games in a popup window" (turned 'on' & 'off' !).

Have 'started' the game (EP1: The Mole In Morocco)... but then, in both cases, the window is being resized, and the "Start Hidden Objects Game" (Unable To Find Game Window) AND "BHDonloader.air" (Most Common Reason For Program Not Finding Game Window) Error Messages are being received !!!

I've added mention of my 'resolution settings' because I wonder / suspect that a higher resolution setting MIGHT solve this 'issue' (???)... BUT make the screen too difficult to read.   no-no.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

REALITYwins

Homer,    hi11.gif

I re-set my screen resolution to 1152 by 864 pixels and Clues4U ran... it did require a bit of 'fine-tuning'... when it first started, the 'auto' was covering part of the top of the game window... including the "remaining-elapsed time" display.  Solved this by 'pausing' the 'auto', scrolling the game to the top of the window, and resetting/starting the 'auto' again.

My default Profile settings include "Starting games in a new pop-up window" !!!

When the 'auto' started, it seemed to revert back to 'starting' the ('embedded') game in the same / original window AND resizing that window.

'Auto' seemed extremely slow (only have those 'episodes' that were given to Club members for free) and have played most of them a few times before... so 'new games' appear to be some 'variety' of the possible 'hidden objects'.

'Mouse Pointer' seemed to 'hover' too long in particular areas... ESPECIALLY in "using CLUE" mode, when the 'lights' didn't indicate the 'hidden object'  was anywhere near by.

First completed the 'Mole in Morocco'.in about 28 minutes (NOTE - the badge required completing 2 episodes in under 30 minutes each !)... tried the 'Meddlesome Muscovite" next... BUT that took about 12+ minutes to complete the first 'location'... gave that up because doubted it could finish that episode within the 30 minutes...

Replayed "Mole in Morocco"... that too exceeded the 30 minute 'time limit' (on the second try)... Finished the 'episode'... made a third (3rd) try to complete the badge requirements... finally finished the episode in about 29+ minutes (too close to the 30 minute 'limit')... was beginning to think I'd be making a fourth (4th) attempt late on Tuesday night !!!

Have a couple screen shots of trying to start the game under the "Open games in a pop-up window" and in 1024 by 768 pixels resolution...  IF you have any interest in them.    hysterical.gif

Forgot to make any screen shots of the game in 1152 by 864 pixels resolution, but someday may get back into it...  slap1.gif

Regards,

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview