PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 05:48:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MatchMaker prob

Started by _Milamber_,

Previous topic - Next topic

_Milamber_

I just got the new version of it. And it says Ive used all the shareware time when I only used it once when it was first posted on badgehelp.
I have WinXP, 1024x768, 32bit colour. But not sure if that helps. :( Says I used it for 10 hours when I didn't. I used it for maybe 3 min and that was it and hadn't used it since.

kizzakad

it even works when the shairware time runs out

_Milamber_

Mine wont don't anything says get your game up and running then press start but start stays grayed out.

bambam

where do you get the auto from? well the new one :-*

maikeyG

says i used it for 10 hours too...it is he 1st time i ever downloaded it  :(

i would love to try this out before i buy 

bambam

i have the matchmaker v1.010 is that the new one?

_Milamber_

MatchMaker 1.1 full version is now here. It is full auto.

Thats from the pps page at badgehelp

Super Duckie

_Milamber_

So its not just me its doing it to? The shareware thing that is.

BadgeHelpOscar

Runs great for me on all my boxes....anyone else having this problem?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

It ran out of shareware for me too (the box i previously ran it on).

On a fresh machine, it works fine.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

maikeyG

this was the 1st time i downloaded it...i have a box come up saying u used ur shareware  :(

wont run now

_Milamber_

Just tried it on my other computer. Never used any autos on it. And it does the same thing.

maikeyG

milamber does the new mahjongg helper work for you now?  i mean without refreshing every game?

if so can u tell me all ur setting and if u run win xp home...i still cant get it to work with no refrehs

_Milamber_

Tried it on my wifes computer and it worked great. But no clue why it says I've used all my shareware when I only used it once. :(

Mayhem

they are going to look into that problem .. no worries.

how good does it run for you guys? on my office computer, it only won 3 games out of 30+ (maybe i have something installed on there screwing it up?)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

_Milamber_

On my wifes it won 4 of 4. I was just seeing if it worked

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

it says I played for ten hours and I didn't I have windows xp Amd Athlon3000 2.16 ghz 448 ram setting is  1024x768 pixels I haven't played one game on it hope you can help Ive been waiting on this auto dang it ty vm for any help  good job on all the autos :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

also its set on 32 bit color sorry I forgot to put that in also I keep getting these little kind of like files popping up they say oneway.dll and onewayserial.dll hope this helps and thanks again :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview