PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 07:37:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

matchmaker runtime error 5

Started by SNOOPER,

Previous topic - Next topic

SNOOPER

maybe if all of us who are gettin this error message will post our system info it will help us figure out how to fix it. i wud rather have the auto than a refund. i love these auto's...thank you to every one who has tried to help me figure this out. i appreciate it.
i have win xp.. aol browser.dial up...512 ram..32 bit color 1024x768..probably forgot something but that's the basics.
do not send me a refund...lol  i wanna keep tryin  to make it work...tyty

SNOOPER

yippeeeeeeeeeeeee  ;D don't have a clue what i did but the error message is gone :o...i have deleted and re-did d/l a dozen times today...finally success...just goes to show ya..don't mess with a 50 year old menopausal woman..we are tuff and never give up....lol...  good luck to e1 else  and thank you bob and oscar for being patient...love this site...

BadgeHelpOscar

Snooper was saying something about downloading the RUN TIME UPDATE from the Windows Update.

Everyone make sure your system is completely updated with all the updates from Microsoft. This makes sense.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SNOOPER

a couple things i did tho are...i went to win xp updates and did the runtime one  ..took me an hour with dial up, and then i shut whole system down ...modem and all for 30 minutes.. i then deleted all matchmaker d/l's and dat files  re-booted again and then did another new d/l  and it worked for me.
i hope this helps some else else...gl.

Tinksfeisty

Snoop WTG  ;D, I'm happpy for you. Did you also have the problem of Matchmaker not givning you trial period? Just wondering if I purchase it ( I also would like the program to work, other then refund) If I can also get it to work for me. Pogopal any ideas?

SNOOPER

hey tink....yes  my shareware poofed to so i just bought it  and hoped for the best...why not ??  they offered a money back gurantee if didnt work for me...glad i did  it works fine after i whipped the runtime error   lol...i just did not believe the guys wud offer a full refund if they wanted to mess anyone over...they work to hard and  and at 10 bux a pop  they dam sure aint gettin rich   lol....some times ya just gotta have a little faith and trust in this life...ok  i'll quit ramblin now... gl to e1 who gives it a shot.

Tinksfeisty

I checked last night for updates I didn't see anything that said Runtime update. I did so some updates a little while ago, I'm hoping that was one. Maybe I will give it a shot, I would be purchasing two, one for me and other for my teen son.

Homer

Tink, just a thought. Didn't you mention that your son's trial worked well but your's didn't?

If your son ran his trial on the same pc as yours that would explain why you have no shareware left.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tinksfeisty

Homer we each have are own PC. Some people have been getting that error from what I understand if they had the beta installed. My son did not have the beta in his computer so his is fine.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tinksfeisty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview