PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 09:46:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

perfect pair problems, new version 1.0

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

running xp,aol 9.0 optimized window siize 1024x768

program works fine at times but i am having these problems on certain screen,

1.  at times i am only winning 1 game out of 20 sometimes it takes more to win

2.  in the floating passenger screen, the auto is getting hanging up removing the last card from the free cell happens each time.

3. also i am getting this several times and it will not remove itself unless i do it manually

OUT OF MOVES, you must start a new game.waterwheel.game.text.won.pop-up.2+ nice job

anyone else having these problems are getting the message above

i need help here  thank you very much in advance

justasking316

I ran it for about an hour or more and won like 5-6 games. At that rate it will take me all week to win the stupid badge challenge this week.

Thisnamenottaken

Yes monster i am Having the same problems.... I know the reason that it wont click new game on the one that says waterwheel is because that is one with no Undo's, so anytime you get a game with no undos you have to be there to click play again so definately not fully auto.  I know the win/loss ratio is horrible but that I dont mind to much as I will only run it if I have something that I have to do and cant be at the computer, so if I move 20 spaces ahead then thats 20 spaces I didnt have to do by hand.
But this is definately not an auto anyone wants if they are looking for something to keep them from having to be there because it definately has to be babysat.

tmonsteriii

nancy,

thank you so very much for your reply, i do feel better about the auto now that you have explained to me the problems, yes you certainly do have to babysit,

it still hangs up at times removing cards from the free cell also, noticed that last nite does not matter what screen i am on.

once again ty for your time and explanation, really appreciate it.

eminem

hay all,
            just an fyi...my biggest problem with the auto is the win/loss percentage.  i think i lose about 15-20 games before i finally win one.  is this being worked on???  just wonderin, thanks! 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview