This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

When I go to play Slingo Richochet, for example, my chat and people box has moved over my spin button that I use to play the game.
I don't know what I did to move this or how it happened.
Does anyone know how I get the screen back to the way it should be so I can play again?
The game loads and all the rest is good. Just that box has moved over to the left and covered the game playing section.

Lin

Squid

Is it your screen resolution?   Check out your control panel display area.  It's worth a look.
xoxo

mycatownsme

Darn. That isn't it. I  only have this problem on slingo richochet too.  sad.gif

gran2x2

Can you do a system restore to the day before this started??

C~M

mycatownsme

Hi Gran, I tried system restore and no luck. Thank you for help in hopes it would work.  embrace.gif

Hi Crazy-Man, I do wish mine looked that way too. I don't know how I get myself into these situations. Thank you.  hi11.gif

gran2x2

I did a search for your problem and Pogo says to use google chrome browser for now..IE and FF are having problems with the game..I have no clue just passing on info I found..maybe it will be a solution for you.. white flag.gif

mycatownsme

Thank you very much for passing this information along. I'll give it a try to see. Thanks again. Lin  cheerleading.gif  tumbsup.gif

harley89

From what i have seen the embedded games have some "bugs"  I can not get a embedded game to start unless I click start then refresh the screen. And it does not matter what browser I use

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on December 10, 2012, 04:21:17 AM
From what i have seen the embedded games have some "bugs"  I can not get a embedded game to start unless I click start then refresh the screen. And it does not matter what browser I use
That has happened to me, too, Harley.  Not all embedded games, though.

mycatownsme

Yes, me too. I find I need to sometimes hit refresh to get some screens to work.

I'm sorry to report that it did not make a difference on what browser I used. I do appreciate the reply to see if that would  help.

I think I've done something while playing, maybe something with the mouse?  I don't honestly know. But just odd.

Thanks again.  Lin  embrace.gif

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on December 10, 2012, 04:21:17 AM

tumbsup.gif

In my case, I find if you go to My Account and scroll to the very bottom of the "Edit Profile and Privacy Settings" page and click "Open games in a popup window" it works much faster and steadier for me.

dancing16.gif

As well, I have a loading problem (off and on) when I'm running IE 9 with win/7.  Refreshing doesn't help in my case.  It tells me I need Java, then asks me to install Flash and these requests repeat themselves over and over again.  NO amount of installing these applications fix the problem for me. But when I load Google Chrome or Firefox, all these problems just disappear!!  I don't think the loading difficulties are as much a problem with our computers so much as something Pogo/EA Sports is doing. If the fault were to lie with our computers ~ then none of these browsers would load the games, don't you think?  Hopefully this will be of some help to even one person with loading problems.  GL with it.

harley89

In Claire Hart  I can play a episode with full screen no problem. If I play another episode i have to refresh before it will let me use full screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview