This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chrome browser

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have been using chrome to play pogo as it seems to work somewhat with some autos.  However today it suddenly decided it didn't want to open the selection of tables.  I can get into the list of rooms but cannot actually open the rooms to join one.  I am wondering if anyone has had this trouble and found a solution.  I have tried everything I could find suggested in searching the problem.  Reinstalled chrome, Java etc but the rooms will just not open.  No pop up blocked.  The rooms will open in firefox.  Wont open in IE either.  Its weird as it had been working fine until today.  Thanks for any help.

gran2x2

I just tried hearts and it worked fine...have you dumped chrome browsing data lately?

Clear specific items from your browsing history

Click the wrench icon  on the browser toolbar.
Select History.
Mouse over the items you'd like to remove.
Select the checkboxes for the items.
Click the Remove selected items button below the blue bar at the top of the page.
Click OK when the confirmation window appears.

or....do this...

Clear your entire browsing history

Click the wrench icon  on the browser toolbar.
Select Tools.
Select Clear browsing data.
In the dialog that appears, select the "Clear browsing history" checkbox.
Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to clear your entire browsing history.
Click Clear browsing data.

raine56

I have done that multiple times as well as cleared java cache.  My laptop still will not open a game tables window.  I checked and compared all the settings and the only difference is the Java version.  My desktop has 7 whereas my laptop has 6.31. I reverted the desktop back to 6.32 but still wont work.  I am hoping a newer version when available might fix it.  I have turned off my auto update of java on my laptop.  Oh well at least the laptop works, unfortunately the autos are on the desktop.

just don

Quote from: raine56 on June 12, 2012, 02:44:26 PM
I have done that multiple times as well as cleared java cache.  My laptop still will not open a game tables window.  I checked and compared all the settings and the only difference is the Java version.  My desktop has 7 whereas my laptop has 6.31. I reverted the desktop back to 6.32 but still wont work.  I am hoping a newer version when available might fix it.  I have turned off my auto update of java on my laptop.  Oh well at least the laptop works, unfortunately the autos are on the desktop.

I had something similar happen last year with ff browser. Try un-checking some, or all of the extensions you have enabled in the chrome browser. I'll bet you a beer that 1 of the extensions is causing your problem.  beer11.gif  Good luck

raine56

OMG.  You are bloody brilliant  hi11.gif hi11.gif.  I only had one extension to speed up searches and when I disabled it, the pop box of the tables came up.  Thank You, Thank you  cheesy.gif

just don

Quote from: raine56 on June 13, 2012, 10:34:38 PM
OMG.  You are bloody brilliant  hi11.gif hi11.gif.  I only had one extension to speed up searches and when I disabled it, the pop box of the tables came up.  Thank You, Thank you  cheesy.gif

You called be brilliant. hysterical.gif Just know that I lived your frustration once, and am very happy to help anyone here, if I can.

So many here have cracked me up over the years, even before I dared to post anything.

And as always, you and the rest of the peeps here are very welcome. hi11.gif

S1lent

Greetings
I installed JAVA 6 update 37.

First time it has worked in a month.

I gotta remember not to blindly update java.

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on January 31, 2013, 05:50:45 AM
I installed JAVA 6 update 37.
I gotta remember not to blindly update java.
S1lent

I installed... 6-38 (I think) and my first problem yesterday with Java went bye -bye.  Java is such a hassle sometimes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview