PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 01:20:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

matchmaker-- 1.1.1- WHERE THE HELL IS 1.1.3??!!

Started by LeelooMin,

Previous topic - Next topic

LeelooMin

cant find the new downmload-- it says 1.1.1 on hte site-- GRR any help---- Wen

_Milamber_

The one from BadgeHelp is 1.1.3 no matter what link you get it from. Hope that helps.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

LeelooMin

is this why i still cant register this thing- or find the place to register it-- ive done all the winXP updates-- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Wen

wordlife

LeelooMin

ive dumped my hd, re formatted- redownloaded this atleast 12 times- done all the xp updates- and STILL nothing i get a "enountered a error- report to microsoft" - even asked for my reg code and dload code to be verified-- (shakes head at screen and gets a stiff drink) Wen

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

We are just trying to find what you handful of people have in common...

Homer

What do we have in common? Auto-dependency. :P

Is there like rehab for that. ;) :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

Maybe you could help Oscar by giving him as much detail about your computer as possible.
Operating System
Service pack (if any)
Processor
and so on.....

You get the idea.  ;)

LeelooMin

ive actually got him now on AOL IM and trying to sort this out - W

BadgeHelpOscar

What is worse is having about 500 auto junkies on your butt....

Madder than a hornet because they don't have that coveted new badge yet....

And I used to fear a woman scorned.

Hell hath no fury like an auto junkie who can't get their auto working correctly.

LeelooMin

or a really sweet 27 year old disabled woman who has carpal tunnel and a back injury and really wants to get some of these pogo games done  ;D

Homer

I hear ya. If people don't get the badge in 5 minutes they get impatient. Pogo wimped out on this challenge anyways.

Move 150 spots. What's that about 1 1/2 times around the board. Cut me a break.  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LeelooMin

im actually patient-- and the funny thing is that i have a drs order saying i can use them-- thats how bad my carpal is-- and i have had surgeries in 01-- but clicking millions of times kills me- i hate all those badge hogggs-- i try to set them when i know im not gonna be at the comp~ Wen

DJ_

It's amazing how many lazy people are out there. (not that it is a bad thing, I'm lazy, too)  :P

LeelooMin

for me its not laziness- its a medical condition that i have had since i was 18- almost 10 years and being brought up on the computer- its hard when you find something you like alot- like it was about three weeks ago i started WWW auto at night-- now its on zuch 6th level-  ;D i would of never of been fast eough to play that- it jsut hurts too much ( and my typing sucks also) W

DJ_

Autos are great, not only for lazy people like my self but also for people that have medical problems like your self. If it wasn't for programmers Pogo wouldn't have as many club members as they do now. Maybe Pogo should think about that before blocking someone.  ;)

LeelooMin

MysticQueenie

OMG....lmaooooo PogoPal.... Great answer.... the junkie auto-er after ya would be the pits!!!!! And you're  right Homer.... 5 min. max on a badge.. After that, all hell cometh upon you developers. S'nice to have the tools available for lazy, disabled me. (Is the mind considered a disability)?   jk  Seriously, i have arm and shoulder probs. and automatic works for me just fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview