PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 07:39:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

matchmaker-- 1.1.1- WHERE THE HELL IS 1.1.3??!!

Started by LeelooMin,

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_

I just found out if you send Pogo your medical records they are more than willing to work with people.  ;)
Thanks for the advice, Wen.  :)

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on July 22, 2004, 02:25:44 PM
What do we have in common? Auto-dependency. :P

Is there like rehab for that. ;) :P j/k
HAHAHAH Homer you know I have the answer to that one LOL  All those therapy sessions and such...  good one though  You make me smile I need that!! THanks   got a speedo you can put on and show off that bod.  Maybe I am not all that dead inside after loosing doc as I thought I was LOL  Getty

bambam

;DLook at the bright side i have the auto and it works great for me ;D thank you all  :-* :-* :-* sorry bob about last statement  8) just was affaird it wont work like for others ;D

LeelooMin

please do me a favor and DO NOT ABUSE THIS- its special and i need it- Wen

DJ_

People that don't have a disability shouldn't abuse it... plus Pogo will check all the medical records that you get from your doctor and after reviewing them, they will decide if you have a legit claim to use the programs.
To those out there that think they can beat system, please don't ruin this for the people that really depend on the programs.  :)

Tinksfeisty

Leeloo I can relate I use auto because of RSDS in hands. I love the computer as well. I only use them when Im here at the computer. I also had carpel tunnel both hands.

Posted on: Today at 04:31:31pmPosted by: PogoPal 
Insert Quote
What is worse is having about 500 auto junkies on your butt....

LMAO @ pogopal how true

jennys4uonly

??? I downloaded the cheat used it once then they came out with this new version so i get rid of the other one and downloaded the newer one but its saying i used my 10 free hours but i used it about 5 mins can anyone if they have the cheat email me it?

Bizach0620

I have all the versions oh this program and I still have 79% left.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview