PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:15:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall Limited Edition

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I don't usually start threads, or post many comments, but I was just browsing the mall (which I also don't do much) and noticed the limited edition collections.  Really?  It's a freaking gif animation..... how can you only have so many left.... Do I have "STUPID" stamped on my forehead? jester.gif
Now I understand that a lot of you will want to explain the logic behind all this nonsense, but I still think it's laughable.... really laughable.  Sorry if some think I'm negative..... my family doesn't call me Debbie Downer for nothing LOL.

Squid

People will spend their gems so they can have something someone else can't, after the inventory is sold.

gigi

Like that mad rush to buy up all the Twinkies that would be gone forever??? Ok, I get it LOL

hotpinklovesofa

Back when that game Hot Shots or Hot Pics, whatever, was around and they would give out free backgrounds, there was one that I thought was so beautiful and I searched and searched and searched and was never able to find it. If I had that background I would probably never change it. It's seasonal (summer) and evening/nighttime like as well. It was just gorgeous. It's hard to explain b/c I haven't seen it in so long but if it's an item that people really want I can see the panic setting in if they see that it's a limited time only item.  You can never guess how invested you'll be in any one thing. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview