PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 01:51:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

say!!

Started by silent,

Previous topic - Next topic

silent

doesn any one know if there are any cheats for ion thunder??

Super Duckie

i never heard of any, but if there is, maybe someone else heard of some ;)

Homer

None I am aware of. The problem with making cheats for Ionthunder is they have a very low membership base. rarely is there more than 5000 people logged in at any given time. Not exactly worth it to make autos for there. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

silent

Homer

No harm in asking. ;)

When you compare pogo's 150k to 250k online at any given time to IonThunders 3k to 5k online it makes it easy to understand why the focus is on pogo. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

KittyKat

I have a cheat for Cashwords on Ion. Its not done but it was made by WordzW and it sticks and freezes a lot. but it does alright.

silent

i have not seen that on wordz page  hmmmm

badcrazygirl

i heard they don't have the site anymore for ionthunder cheats

gyrospinner

I have one from warizon his site was shut down some time ago ill upload it to  my site it plays the slots and golden dice poker look for it on the  cheats page ill have it on there b4 the nite is over

gyrospinner

I just tested it and it doesnt seem to be working anymore sorry....i added it to the cheats page on my site anyway if it works for anyone great if not im sorry i wasnt the programer who made it. :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview