PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 02:53:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BB9 (Help Please)

Started by JawlyRawger,

Previous topic - Next topic

JawlyRawger

Greetings All.

Earlier today I was trying out bubble buster 9, when I got disconnected by pogo, with a message saying, Disconnected: Illegal move made.. Is this anything to worry about?. Maybe my settings are wrong. Im using the default program settings except i added a 2 second delay between pops, can anyone tell me settings if there is better, which will put me at a lower risk of getting caught, i only use it for bout an hour a day.. lol. just too lazy to play poppit.. plus i have trouble solving the puzzles so its almost not worth it if im not getting any tokens lmao.

thanks in advance,
             Rog3r. :D

goatblls2006

I was also disconnected from pogo today but it was because they took some of their servers down.  I didn't get a message like you are describing but I don't think it is anything to worry about since pogo can't really know if you are using an auto or not.

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I think whether pogo can or cannot know is a myth.  For one, they can look at the logs and see it is inhuman.  Most humans can't get under 5 every time, they just can't.  If there was a strategy for that game which was more than looking at every possible way to go about the puzzle and seeing how it would turn out, an auto maker would've done it.  Humans can look at like max 3.  It's just not possible.  Yes, java is unable to see if you are running a certain exe or even if it exists on your drive, but that doesn't mean there are other ways.  Anyone wanna argue?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview