This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Club Page Up

Started by EeyoreCouldBMyTwin,

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Well, it's here...don't think I really care for it, seems to load a little slow for me.  civilwar.gif

TF02

Fitzkarin

WOW ... ya go from something that was easy to navigate and pleasent on the eyes, to something that really ... really ... stinks.

MsMissy

I took a quick look at mew homepage & i dont care for it myself. looks alot like non paying members, but we have to use it. :!@

harley89

I just hate change. I get use to something and I am quite happy. It bugs me when Homer changes things here(but Homer is a nice guy so I keep quiet Not the same for Pogo) But about the time I get use to the new home page Pogo will have another brain fart and make another change

Tara

I guess I'm the only one who likes the new look.  :-\

Runner

Stinkerbell

It's pretty ok.  I like the layout, things are easier to find.  Aren't there supposed to be some kind of icons next to the games with badges associated with them?  Like the weekly challenges or something?

Maybe this is where my hard earned gems have been going.

PogoKaz

I do like the fact that if you hover your mouse over the name of the game it gives you a description of it  tumbsup.gif

The graphics look a bit tacky and as has been said; very much like the free member home page  :{:

Haven't yet worked out why  only a couple of the games have the word badge in red next to them  girls21.gif
EDIT - thats the weekly challange game   :>>

I like the fact they have seperated those horrible worthless  :))) free trial games from the rest of the games in that section  :D

Mistyeyed

i dont care for the new page either..i thought the old one was okay..actually,how long does someone sit and stare at the homepage anyway..i just bring up the page and click on something..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 03, 2008, 09:15:41 AM
i dont care for the new page either..i thought the old one was okay..actually,how long does someone sit and stare at the homepage anyway..i just bring up the page and click on something..

Well, truth be told, it takes me awhile to find some of the games, so I do spend considerable time looking at it.   

The new A-Z feature is great.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 03, 2008, 09:21:00 AM
Well, truth be told, it takes me awhile to find some of the games, so I do spend considerable time looking at it.   

The new A-Z feature is great.

The A-Z feature isn't new. It's just easier to see that option than before.

DitzyChick

And no big lit up button at the top anymore to show you that there are new messages in your inbox... It'll be days before I even notice if I have mail now

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2008, 11:17:51 AM
The A-Z feature isn't new. It's just easier to see that option than before.

I never noticed it before... so the new layout really is better for me.   :D

Tara

Quote from: DitzyChick on June 03, 2008, 11:42:36 AM
And no big lit up button at the top anymore to show you that there are new messages in your inbox... It'll be days before I even notice if I have mail now

There is a place that shows you have messages on the homepage. Its a envelope at the top by where it shows your tokens, gems,and badges. Next to your mini.

FreecellFanny

I actually like it though it took a few minuts to figure out where the link to Badge Central was; it's nice that it is right at the top of the page as opposed to half-way down.

Like Squid said, I'm sure we will get used to it.  canadian2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview