PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 08:03:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo problems

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

one of my friends is also having a problem getting in when she clicks the room will come up but it won't load she's also using altell ?

debdauber

If she has a popup blocker on, it wont allow room to load, hold down the Ctrl key at same time of entering room and you should be able to get in. 

badcrazygirl

help plz The following error has occurred:
Unable to Connect to Server

Explanation:
In order to play, the Java applet must open a network connection to our servers. The applet was unable to open this connection. This could occur if you are trying to connect through your company's firewall. Other things that might cause this error are that our servers may be temporarily down or that one of our other systems is currently unavailable. This problem might also happen due to general Internet connectivity flakiness. this came up when i was playing sweet tooth

Hooper2092

Pogo is giving ALL KINDS of error messages left and right to an unsually large population of pogo players the last few days. I emailed tech support and their explanation is simply "We are sorry and we are working on it"
I have had Server Error Messages
Cripes! Messages
Java Error Messages... you name it...

It's MORE THAN LIKELY on their end....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview