This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it just me????

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I have gotten the following email in my Pogo Messages several times... needless to say I dont know the sender but it confuses me...
Note the subject line....  and then the last 4 words.... what does this have to do with POGO?????

Subject: Fw: Virus (this is from Pogo)
To: Sent: Wed 8/4/04 17:45 PM Pacific

Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassy!. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you do not pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is really using these accounts. Sorry for the incoinconvienience. Sincerely, Director of Yahoo Services, tanwir2001. Right click on the group name of your buddy list and click Send Message to All in This Group. This is not a joke, It is from YAHOO.

MysticQueenie

Wow Nancy.....I don't know that msg....yet. I have rcv'd similar ones before. I finally blocked alot of ppl from my msg. box @ pogo. I hate "chain" anything. 

badcrazygirl

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

i've gotten i virus link in aim b/4 but i got it on

bigbear78

I would send it to Pogo admin, see what they do.

The reminds me of a small mail worm that happened years ago, but it was though email.  That's how spammers got email address.

When you would send it to your address book list it would also send a copy back to the spammer with all your buddies email address, and you and your buddies would got 10000000000's of emails

Blue Aquarius

Sorry but this is a hoax.  Nothing more then something silly to pass around Pogo.

Homer

Kind of reminds me of the old Microsoft hoax about Bill gates giving you $10 for every person you forward a specific email to. ;)

Thisnamenottaken

What thats NOT true... :'( and I've been sitting by the mail box daily for NOTHING???  Wow guess i should cancel the round the world cruise and the matching Hummers I was planning to pay for with my Big check...Ohhhh Homer you just ruined my whole day......  ;D

Homer

Sorry. :-[ LOL :P

People pass along the strangest things. ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview