This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gilligan's Island " Professor " has died

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

The actor who played the Professor in "Gilligan's Island" has died ...

Russell Johnson, who played Professor Roy Hinkley, died of natural causes at his home in Washington.

Squid

RIP, Professor.  You always made the best radios out of coconuts.

disneyland lady

That leaves only Dawn Wells (MaryAnn) and Tina Louise (Ginger). I loved the Professor. I always wondered just what he brought along for a "three hour tour" cuz he always used things other than just coconuts. I imagine there were a lot of stranded castaways that regretted not watching him a bit closer. Years later when I watched MacGyver resolving all these problems with a paperclip or duct tape I always figured he must have watched Gilligan when he was younger!

Sue

mycatownsme

I noticed that one of our channels was playing Gilligans Island all day yesterday. I caught a couple of the episodes and it was a nice way to remember them all.
Did anyone else notice that it was on? The coconut raidos were a chuckle. And I wonder if there were any of the same writers on McGuyver? Giving the 2 shows some similarities. I still enjoy them both and my little ones that will visit will watch them if they are on with me and like them too. Lin  popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview