PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 11:58:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AAARRRGGGHHHHH ENOUGH ALREADY

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

swear2.gif        white flag.gif
This is what it looks like outside my window right now  Monday, Feb. 17 at 2:53 P.M. ........expecting about 5-6" more on top of the already 6' we have on the ground

Squid

I'm with ya, Yoming.  I love winter but I'm sick of the snow.  We've gotten over 60 inches so far.  It isn't snowing right now but within 15 hours, I'll have 4-6 more inches.  My arms are tired from shoveling.

ugh

snap20

We were supposed to get 3-6 today...got about 6 and it's still snowing. They said it would move out by noon and the sun was coming out. It's almost 3 and still snowing. I'm sick of it too! At least we are going to get warm temps for a couple days (hey so far this winter anything over 25F is warm).

Mayhem

I wish it would snow here ... then maybe it would warm up a bit.

I'm getting tired of 0F temps.  white flag.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Squid

Sue

No school today due to a snow day. I had to beg to use my own computer for five minutes.

My twins think they own both computers.

MsMissy

Oh disneylandlady, I just love that picture as in my part of California it doesn't Snow either LOL 

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 18, 2014, 04:29:38 AM

I can save you a spot on my towel but BYOM

slap1.gif       low blow.gif     ass.gif       tongue.gif                 hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Sue on February 18, 2014, 06:22:11 AM
No school today due to a snow day. I had to beg to use my own computer for five minutes.

My twins think they own both computers.

Not once in my life did we ever have a "snow day". We have had the kids stay home cuz of wildfires. And since we are in the middle of a drought we will probably have some days off of school. Do your kids have to make up those "snow days" before they start summer? I know we added 6 days to the school calendar 2 yrs ago when my grandson was a senior because of wildfires.....oh, and that F18 that crashed 2 blocks away from me and the ejection seat landed next to where my grandson was playing lacrosse. So plane crashes and wildfires - just average stuff....no snow.

Squid

I think 3 or 4 "snow days" are budgeted into the school year.  If they go over that, they have to make it up by either extending the year or taking away some days from spring break.  Last year, they got out 2 days early because they didn't use up their snow days.  This year, they are going to have to pay the piper BIG TIME.

Sue

Like Squid said... they are built into the school year but this year we went over what they thought we would need.

My kids go to a Charter school so they already have an extra week added. I don't think the snow days will add any for them.

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on February 17, 2014, 12:25:02 PM
I'm with ya, Yoming.  I love winter but I'm sick of the snow.  We've gotten over 60 inches so far.  It isn't snowing right now but within 15 hours, I'll have 4-6 more inches.  My arms are tired from shoveling.

ugh

You know what they say about 4-6 more inches...   all 10 arms tired??? That much be quite a lot.

snap20

I had to shovel the roof today...snow was covering the vents the attic needs so we don't get frost on the inside of the roof.  swear2.gif

I'm ready for vacation63.gif

Yoming 2

We reached 40 today.....melted some of that crap...but there is no where to put any more.  The plows have even given up.  It is supposed to be 40 again tomorrow and then rain on Thursday.  Hopefully the icicles will melt and maybe just maybe then we will be able to see the road again before it falls back down into the teens this weekend and all of next week.     bubblegum.gif

snap20

Yeah, we got 40s today (Tuesday) and get them tomorrow too. Then instead of rain, we get 2-4 more inches. :(  and then back into the teens. *sigh*

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on February 18, 2014, 08:16:35 PM
You know what they say about 4-6 more inches...   all 10 arms tired??? That much be quite a lot.
i love that you know I have 10 arms!  Yes, they are all tired.  Some are even tied in knots!  xoxox

snap20

Quote from: Squid on February 19, 2014, 05:33:39 AM
i love that you know I have 10 arms!  Yes, they are all tired.  Some are even tied in knots!  xoxox

You must be a badass at Twister....  giggle2.gif

Squid

snap20

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview