PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:25:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strange Problem with bb7

Started by AqUaMuLe,

Previous topic - Next topic

AqUaMuLe

Hi, I'm new here, so hello everyone.

My problem is, I'm using bb7 and it works for a little while (about  maybe 10 minutes) , and then I get a  pogo message up on the screen that says "you appear to have been disconnected from the internet, etc"   Then I have to exit pogo, reload the room and start over and then it does it again. Just started this morning. Does anyone know what that's all about?

I'M on dial up here at work and I'M still connected when it says this.

I'm using IE 6.0
1024x768 pixels
I'm connecting through the Aol Whomp  pogo site.

Also one more thing, on my home computer, I'm on Comcast Cable internet. When I go to Pogo, most of the games work, but games like Poppit, Keno, Bingo, etc.... when I try to load them, my computer reboots itself. Any ideas why it does that?

Thanks IN Advance and I'm very happy to be here and hope to meet alot of new friends

Homer

Hi aquamule.

On your dialup issue perhaps you are getting disconnected.

On your Comcast issue I would run either Adaware or Spybot to check for Spyware. If you do not use virus protection I would do a scan at http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Your system might be infected with something.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AqUaMuLe

im not getting disconnected from my dial up. After the pogo message comes up (it's not a Windows message), I can click and go to any page.  So I know it's not my connection.

I'll try that on my home computer, it's really weird how it just reboots itself, but some games will play, just not the ones I want to play.

Homer

I don't know. Have you tried cleaning out your temp files?

DEBKARLAR

pogo hiccups once in a while and I'm on cable connection. if it happens all the time then beats me But I do get that once in a while

AqUaMuLe

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys. I deleted the temp files , here at work, and not having a problem now. I'll scan my home computer tonight.

Just want to say thanks again :)

Homer

badcrazygirl

AqUaMuLe

I ran a scan at that site last night, it got rid of one file, but the rebooting still exists. i talked to someone at Pogo last night and they said they used to be on Comcast Cable Internet and theirs did the exact same thing. Weird, huh?   Maybe there's no way to fix it. If anyone else here is on Comcast Cable Internet, I'd like to here your input.

Thanks

Mule

Homer

Maybe you can call Comcast? ???

Their technical support may be able to help. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview