PlayBuddy
May 31, 2024, 04:45:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Been away for 4 years, what's the latest...?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

I stopped playing for 4 years because I lost interest in the game but now I'm back and I'm raring to go! Also I still have club pogo enabled since the Subway challenge all those years back so that's nice to see

Just wondering if in the last 4 years the Pogo police have stepped up their game in monitoring auto usage? I used to run autos a lot and gain many badges, I still have some of them and I feel like using them again since I have nothing better to do.

I don't want to lose all my badges and progress in case they ban me. Is it still safe to run them overnight? Obviously running them at a lower speed and in busy rooms so I won't flood the high scores.

Joe C

I have been running one computer 24/7 since 2007 with cheats 23.5 hours per day. I just bought a new computer for school/Pogo, so now I am back to running two screen names almost constantly.

I never chat and pay my Pogo bills. People may say mean things about me in Pogo chat, but Pogo itself does not care.

beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

I run autos constantly and Pogo never bothers me..I never chat and just play. Pogo is nothing like old days...they don't seem bothered by autos any more. They just mess with the graphics at times to make the autos stop working....

Squid

You can play to your heart's content; don't worry about the autos.  Keep your head down, your mouth shut and just plow forward.  You shouldn't have a problem.  I've been in quite a few games in which my name completely dominated the high score list.  It doesn't worry me.

Quote from: Joe C on December 29, 2014, 05:04:14 PM
I never chat and pay my Pogo bills.

Joe, you should pay your Pogo bills.

disneyland lady

Seriously, if you have been gone 4 years, it isn't Pogo that is the issue. Pogo is aware that us auto users bring in revenue because we have to have those badges. Hopefully you did not "buy them all" from Badgehelp here because their TOTAL lack of support is a crime. This site now has Playbuddy logo's on it and most Pogo users are using Badgewinner or Playbuddy. I have suggested to Badgehelp to remove the name HELP from their ID. I am not their favorite person.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2014, 04:57:54 AM
You can play to your heart's content; don't worry about the autos.  Keep your head down, your mouth shut and just plow forward.  You shouldn't have a problem.  I've been in quite a few games in which my name completely dominated the high score list.  It doesn't worry me.

Joe, you should pay your Pogo bills.
That would be true if I said I never chat and never pay my bills.

You need to go back to Schoolhouse Rock and learn about Conjunction Junction!!

low blow.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on December 29, 2014, 05:04:14 PM

I never chat and pay my Pogo bills.

I took this to mean he never does these 2 things at the same time. I never chew gum and run with scissors.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 30, 2014, 05:41:14 AM
I took this to mean he never does these 2 things at the same time. I never chew gum and run with scissors.

I never chew gum and run with scissors.     hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif 

Dis you are one funny lady.......... tumbsup.gif   party13.gif    party15a.gif

I r a cheat

Well seems like Pogo still like to make people buy gems so that's no difference

I noticed most of the games is flash now which is great because i used to have a lot of issues with Java in the past.

Time to speedrank some games and hoard all them badges  elf2.gif

S1lent

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview