PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:10:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Challenge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

72 dollars and 90 cents is my guess. <starts praying>

Thisnamenottaken

DrDaddy2Be

ummm, just a guess, but i think there is $28.59 in the coin bank.

ef9n15

i guess 105 dollars exactly

Gamehelper03

im thinking abouit $11.54 (hopes he wins) O0

chuckbronson

nine dollars and three cents

LadyMystik

Super Duckie

well i think Homer got bad luck, i think when he goes to count the change, to his surprise another theif snuck in without knowing it and left him with 0 coins in his bank

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

>:D hmmmmmm my birthdays Sun. so I will say $15.08

IbenBad

Bart took it!!!         the lil  >:D
My guess is $69.88

Cheater_KeVin

>:( grr well i just found out my computer needs a new hard drives so i might not be on for a while... well if i win :) just email me at here and ill try to check it or ill just go to the cyber force to check bye everyone!! cyaa soon

soccerfan1072

Hooper2092

Gonna officially say....
$23.07 (My kids bdays added together... 11.04 and 12.03) ;)

sthrnl3al3y

Mommylov1216

I'm going to say $12.16 in the bank :) (my sons date of birth) I hope I win something!! *crosses fingers*

summerbunnie8103

:-* i need about 3.50..haha no, just a old southpark joke...i know when i empty my bank out i never have enough for crap, so i would say...eight dollars and 42 cent

eminem

howdy!  my guess is $9.50.  i hope i win!!!!!!  also is this the closest without going over????? or just the closest???? O0

Homer

You can go over and still win. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pudding

Let's see now.....I've pried Homers tongue off the Duff beer bank and managed to count exactly 88 dollars and 50 cents....geeezzz...not even enough for a Simpsons family consultation at Dr.  Monroe's Family Therapy Center....hehehehe

Pud

Emswife

Now i would say.....hmmmmmm......4 $ 02 cents ::)