PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:28:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Olympics

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone here have an interest in the Olympics?

For those who didn't know I am from the US so you know who I am rooting for. :P

I know we have members from:

Canada
England
The Netherlands

Am I missing anyone? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

i like the diving, nothing like a hot girls in bathing suits!

samtheman

i am hoping inge de bruin will win gold on the 100 meters butterfly...........

Homer

Butterfly catching contest?  :P

Just kidding I know what you mean. O0

I saw The Netherlands in the parade of countries.  ;)

gettysrevenge

I have been to the last four Olympics but since Greece was acting so uncooperative with the U.S. and the extra securtity we wanted in place like I decided not to go this year.  And I had a private boat to stay on.  I was the pin hoe at the Atlanta games.  I even got pins from athletes and my most prized one of the official gold police pins.  Those were like totally impossible to get.    And you know Turkey and then Iran are neighbors if I have the right coast (private joke)  Meid and I were in Atlanta the day the bomb went off, we were leaving and let me tell you what there were like no cars or traffic on the highways.  I would have loved to have gone to Athens though, its beautiful there.  All the historical buildings and I love Greek mythology.  I did like lillyhammer it was SO daaang cold.  What fun was that.  Walking around with layers and layers of clothes, coats, hats, gloves, socks and still got cold.!!  Good subject though Homer  >:D

DEBKARLAR

gettysrevenge

Well I cant take the credit for that, my hubby whom passed away in June was a doctor, and now I get to have the friggin hastle of dealing with the trouble.  Money isn't everything its cracked up to be.  Its a blessing and a curse I like blessings better..  And especially when my man kept darn things from me and I have to go and clean up the dang messes.  And the lizards are coming out from under rocks wanting a piece of the action nope no fun at all friend.  Better to live and be happy without the hastle you get with it.  Getty

DEBKARLAR

oh ok I only make about 14k a yr if I'm lucky

gettysrevenge

Be glad cause money just isn't all its cracked up to be.   It comes with more headaches than its worth.  Believe me I know I live it.  What about friends do they like you or who or what you have?? Answer you dont trust anyone. Its a very solitaire life I live it and have for a very long time. 

samtheman

Latest news.

Volleyball

The netherlands beats russia 3-2  :)

Homer

Congrats!  :)

Our basketball team stunk the joint up. :-\

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Texas needs it's own olympic team, not because we're better (debatable :)) but because we're so cool.

Homer

Oh brother! :P

Next your going to tell me your a cowboys fan too. ???

LadyMystik

I'm in the US, but I'm Greek, so I'm kind of in a bind over who to root for. I love how the US helped out the Greek baseball team.

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2004, 04:36:14 PM
Oh brother! :P

Next your going to tell me your a cowboys fan too. ???

Gawd no, I hate the cowboys.  And the Texans.  OILERS ALL THE WAY.  Stupid selling themselves into the Titans.  How stupid.

Homer

You must have been happy with the recent success of the Greek soccer team then. O0

gettysrevenge

I like the Greek parties where you dance and throw plates and drink oozo and then wish you hadn't lol  And the food the celebrations are grand.  I also love the music  Greek me up and down and all around cause the parties they throw rock.  Not to mention a greek wedding omg I cant remember how many weeks the thing last?  I like the winner olympics better but hey Go U S A  Show the beast where to lay down and stay there.  HAHAH  Getty 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview