This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FED UP!!!!

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

eminem

hi there everyone....i have to vent something here.  i don't know if i can, but i will try and if the admins take it away, then so be it.  it has to do with yz, pd, dj, and fatkids forum.  i realize a lot of you members here are members there and post a lot there too and that is great!!  this is how i feel and my opinion.  so please keep that all in mind as you all read this, because a lot of you i know will not agree with my opinion.  i personally do not post a lot over there.  there is no reason, just don't have anything i want to say over there yet.  i probably should post this there, but i want to post this here.  it's like i said i am sure this will get comments from members here and there.  anyways.....it seams to me that some admins and a lot of people who got banned for violations of rules here are trash talking badgehelp and to some extent pogocheats its self.  i feel that a lot of members that are now there and not here are because they want to go the way of the route of the admins there.  i will be honest, this whole thing with oscar and frank is THEIR business.  a lot of you says that frank told you this or he told you that.  it's like i have said before, the only ones who know the true story is frank and oscar.  i see a lot of members over there trash talking badgehelp and also some badgehelp ever since frank came back.  why??  i would think this is all what we want, competition.  so why is it i see more trash talking done over there than here???  is there anything being done about this over there????  i think a lot of people needs to grow up and get a life.  if you don't like the autos from badgehelp DO NOT BUY THEM!!!! and that is the same for wordwz!!!  i see a lot of crying over there.  i have nothing but respect for the admins there and the people who post there, but i think it is becoming more of a bashing board than a board for help.  i think there should be some major overhaul done over there.  just let it go people and stop with the childish antics!  can't we all just get along????  thanks for letting me vent.   >:D O0

AnotherPogoBuddy

The reason it got into so much bashing over there is because Pogopal (admin here) called them stooges and immature. Maybe you didnt see the topic? http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4715.0

bob@pogopal

Posts have timestamps on them. I might suggest you pay careful attention to them.

kizzakad

i think a lot of people needs to grow up and get a life.

and what u just said isnt winging?

i see a lot of crying over there.

nobody is crying over there, if you dont like it over there then why go over there?  have you read the posts on this forrum latley, guessing whats in homers bank or whatever and you say we need to grow up?

eminem

i just want to comment on what kizzakad and apb has to say.....the reason why i go there is just like you do, to try to find some helpful info. may i ask what is wrong with an admin waiting to post a contest to give out autos that he, i assume, is willing  to pay for out of his pocket???  that is immature???  umm ok ::).  if u think so.  correct me if i am wrong, but the only response i have seen negative towards anything over on yz's forum is from oscar.  and YES i have read his comments he has made.  and i really do not see anything wrong with them.  u see he made that comment to selected people.  so i have to ask.  if u take offense to his comments, then do you fall into the category of being a stooge????  i have to say i am a member of yz's forum and i do not take offense because i know he is not referring to me.  all the people i see over there taking offense over there to his comments, why???  i mean if you are angry about it then are you a stooge???  i see from numerous people on yz's forum bad mouthing badgehelp and this forum.  it kinda makes you think, doesn't it.... >:D O0

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: eminem on August 20, 2004, 11:35:09 AM
i just want to comment on what kizzakad and apb has to say.....the reason why i go there is just like you do, to try to find some helpful info. may i ask what is wrong with an admin waiting to post a contest to give out autos that he, i assume, is willing  to pay for out of his pocket???  that is immature???  umm ok ::).  if u think so.  correct me if i am wrong, but the only response i have seen negative towards anything over on yz's forum is from oscar.  and YES i have read his comments he has made.  and i really do not see anything wrong with them.  u see he made that comment to selected people.  so i have to ask.  if u take offense to his comments, then do you fall into the category of being a stooge????  i have to say i am a member of yz's forum and i do not take offense because i know he is not referring to me.  all the people i see over there taking offense over there to his comments, why???  i mean if you are angry about it then are you a stooge???  i see from numerous people on yz's forum bad mouthing badgehelp and this forum.  it kinda makes you think, doesn't it.... >:D O0

This is why I took such an offense to him calling people stooges and immature.  He is an Admin here as well as an owner of a business.  He should show people respect.  Especially paying customers of his.
Eminem, I have no beef with you.  But really you need to look at both sides of the coin before you interject.  I am far from a stooge.  And I assure you I am not immature nor am I a child.  I am a paying customer that would like some respect.

admin

Lets not go down this route again.

I'm going to lock this before it gets too heated.