PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:13:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with AA9

Started by humptydumpty,

Previous topic - Next topic

humptydumpty

I've been trying to get AA9 to work for me for a while now and haven't figured it out yet.  I'm hoping someone can help ;).

info:
XP pro
IE v6 and firefox v9 (tried on both)
1024x800 and 800x600 (tried both)
color 16 and 32 (tried both)
smooth edges ON and OFF (tried with both)
Sun Java 1.4.1 and currently 1.4.2 (tried with both)
game screen size 800x600 and 640x480 (tried with both)

I've attached and image of what I believe may be causing AA9 not to work, and that is ( description - if its not showing for you ) the letters are not being displayed correctly on the white tiles, they're not centered.  Does anyone know how to remedy this?  It really is quite annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

Forgot to add that I am trying to get it work with Word Whomp not Wackdown just incase anyone was thinking that...

Homer

I don't think AA9 works anymore.

Go to www.badgehelp.com and download the latest. AA3. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

humptydumpty

Wow quick response...

I just tried AA3, still get the same error that it can't find the game letters. ::)

Homer

Mine doesn't work either. I suggest you email whoever you bought the auto from. You can contact them at:

badgehelp@aol.com for badgehelp

wordzw@aol.com for wordzw

I suspect pogo may have changed the game slightly. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

humptydumpty

I haven't bought it yet, just using the shareware till I get it to work.  But haven't had any luck for about 2 weeks.

Yea I see theres a new background.  Milkbone sponsor :P

Pogo_Nut

Quote from: humptydumpty on August 16, 2004, 07:01:14 PM
I've been trying to get AA9 to work for me for a while now and haven't figured it out yet.  I'm hoping someone can help ;).

info:
XP pro
IE v6 and firefox v9 (tried on both)
1024x800 and 800x600 (tried both)
color 16 and 32 (tried both)
smooth edges ON and OFF (tried with both)
Sun Java 1.4.1 and currently 1.4.2 (tried with both)
game screen size 800x600 and 640x480 (tried with both)

I've attached and image of what I believe may be causing AA9 not to work, and that is ( description - if its not showing for you ) the letters are not being displayed correctly on the white tiles, they're not centered.  Does anyone know how to remedy this?  It really is quite annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

Forgot to add that I am trying to get it work with Word Whomp not Wackdown just incase anyone was thinking that...

Double check to make sure that smooth edges is off. Also aa3 does not work with Sun Java as far as I know. I use MS Java with I.E. 6.

marky03

I got your answer. Simple. Same thing happened to me. You must uncheck a setting call smooth fonts. So there not to smooth. It works after that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview