PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 08:15:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FU BUDDY

Started by cutler8888,

Previous topic - Next topic

cutler8888

:'( I BOUGHT FU BUDDY AND REG. IT AND ALL I GET IS THE SCREEN SAYING "NO GAME FOUND". WHAT IS UP WITH IT?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: cutler8888 on August 27, 2004, 02:25:14 PM
:'( I BOUGHT FU BUDDY AND REG. IT AND ALL I GET IS THE SCREEN SAYING "NO GAME FOUND". WHAT IS UP WITH IT?

I think it must be used in Internet Explorer only....Try that & See...

*~Kris

Surfdown

Fu buddy has stoped working and playbuddy are not bring out any more updates as far as i know. >:D

Super Duckie

Dream Faerie

Quote from: surfdown on August 27, 2004, 06:30:14 PM

Fu buddy has stoped working and playbuddy are not bring out any more updates as far as i know. >:D

Nope, I just played it.. It works in Internet Explorer... ;D

Slayer32

yep, should work in interent explorer..... Because it was only made for that browser, works in none ohers, good luck.

marky03

why on earth would you buy fu buddy when you have nn3 from wordzw or nn2 from badgehelp. they have updates and work alot better  O0

Super Duckie

Quote from: marky03 on September 06, 2004, 08:09:33 AM
why on earth would you buy fu buddy when you have nn3 from wordzw or nn2 from badgehelp. they have updates and work alot better O0

i do agree with that, i wouldn't buy from playbuddy

gettysrevenge

Yes I also as a newbie bought that program and might as well have thrown the money out the window never worked still dont and I bought this site the auto and its great no gates notta.  Long and short this is dependable and they back up their prodcuts.  I think the only real program that worked was tri peaks but I wouldn't trust buddy and forget about getting your money back you get such a run around.  Getty  :-*    :o

Slayer32

Yeah to get ur money back also its a 5 dollar fee... and the tripeaks works alright, but its a Very slow auto. and they stop working after a year of use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview