PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:46:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pool and hearts, help pls!

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

I'm having troubles loading hearts and pool. I have badges I need to do. But everytime I try to load the games, they won't load. I have tried IE, chrome, and Firefox. I have deleted and reinstalled Java. I even tried borrowing my daughter Chrome book. Any tips pls?
I've had this problem for months.

C~M

Most browsers do not allow Java anymore. If they do, you must configure them to allow certain sites to run it. Flash is next to go in 2020.

kim23il

C~M

Quote from: kim23il on August 25, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
So I need to download flash? Do you have a link pls?

No, those 2 games are Java and most browsers do not run Java anymore. Flash is for some of the other games Pogo has and still works, but will be gone in the year 2020. That is why Pogo is changing to HTML5 (HD) games. If you can find an much older version of Firefox it will work as long as you don't update it.

AustinBennett

Download Pale Moon. Its a browser that's actually quite good and supports Java. Its affiliated with Firefox. Only older versions of Firefox support Java. If you download an older Firefox version make sure you disable the automatic updates or it will again disappear.

TheLastDodo

Quote from: AustinBennett on August 26, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
Download Pale Moon. Its a browser that's actually quite good and supports Java. Its affiliated with Firefox. Only older versions of Firefox support Java. If you download an older Firefox version make sure you disable the automatic updates or it will again disappear.
Thank you for the info!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview