Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sherlock Holmes Is Coming to a Close

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Story of Sherlock Holmes Is Coming to a Close

After several years and well over a hundred episodes, Sherlock Holmes is wrapping up with one final story. We know many of you are fans and have followed along this game since the beginning. We can't even imagine how many objects you guys have spotted over the years!

The final Sherlock Holmes episode arrives on July 15th. The game will remain available even after that, so you can still play older episodes or even complete the entire series. We intend to keep it available for as long as we can.

Sherlock Holmes is coming to an end in part because it is an older title built in Flash. As many of you know, support for Flash is being depreciated across the Internet. Please understand, we have no control over how web browsers handle Flash support, and many are planning to stop supporting it entirely in 2020.

As always, we are very dedicated to updating games to HTML5, a newer and more accessible technology. With Sherlock Holmes being a third-party title, we are not in a position to update it. We are definitely planning to bring you many more games, including more hidden object games. Stay tuned - we've got a lot in the works!

Thanks for all your support and for helping Holmes and Watson solve so many cases!

https://www.pogo.com/games/sherlockholmes
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Another one bites the dust.  I'm not a big fan of the graphics in S.H.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 13, 2019, 06:16:13 AM
Another one bites the dust.  I'm not a big fan of the graphics in S.H.

She took the words right off my fingertips.

Mayhem

To be honest, I even forgot about this game until Pogo mentioned they were ending it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 13, 2019, 08:08:08 AM
To be honest, I even forgot about this game until Pogo mentioned they were ending it.

I had a hard time seeing the hidden items because of the graphics. I love HOGs, but this one? Not so much. I MISS CLUE! I wish they'd tell us when it's coming back. Sadly, I think they'll make it a HOG like the others... gems and power ups required. A gem HOG. **snickers** See what I did there?  hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Oh, they're all gem HOGS!

I think they are just going to retire this one. Hopefully Clue will be back soon.

MsMissy

Im not crazy about that game, Sherlock Holmes either.  hi11.gif

Mayhem

The HOG's wouldn't be so bad if they didn't release 2 new ones every year ...