PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:25:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

canasta, perfectmatch, programing??? going downhill fast!!

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma_Cheater

The last few programs have been awful. I know I'm going to get flamed about this, but, what has happened to pogopal/badgehelper?
Auto's are being released with them full well knowing they don't work, so when you go to try them out- who would buy them? The old programs are great, but what is going on lately? my canastas- NONE OF THEM work. Perfect match was a joke. If a programer can handle solitare and tri-peaks, why is canasta so bad? And poker? If we just want our badges, we can go in the just for fun one and bet every game- even check. Did you lose your best programer or what?
I can not BELIEVE that there is a charge for the canasta game or the perfect match. Canasta  sticks every game and perfect match loses more games than it wins. I  DID babysit through MJ and clicked popfu when it first started but I can play canasta better than that auto ( and i don't stick) a perfect auto means just that- AUTO!!!! If getty enjoys babysitting the games, why doesn't she play on her own? Not trying to flame you, hon- I'm not paying anymore for babysitting.  ALSO- it would help build your business if you were later in releasing an auto and making it right- I would try it and buy it IF it worked, which hasn't happened in a loooong time. Sorry I'm so negitive, but there are better programs out there!!!! OH, and not doing phlinx (I'm sure it's difficult, being the blonde I am) I'm already on my 3rd badge!!! The quicker you realease a "working program" the more money you will make!!!
Sorry to be so negitive, but pogopal was good- badgehelper isn't

admin

vaporware, when a program is in beta, that's the idea! It doesn't work perfectly. The programs in beta are very clearly marked as that. Many people would rather have something than nothing.  If you would rather have a perfect program, feel free to wait. Complaing accomplishes nothing.