This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Messiah on Netflix

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Anyone watching? I saw 2 episodes and I'm not totally hooked.

Mayhem

I'm not, but I just finished Lost in Space (which was really good) and about to start on The Witcher.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 16, 2020, 12:36:25 AM
I'm not, but I just finished Lost in Space (which was really good) and about to start on The Witcher.

I watched 2 episodes last night and... actually 3 episodes. Now I'm intrigued. I have some ideas about what the ultimate outcome might be, how ever many seasons it takes to get there, so as of now I'll keep watching. If it becomes a mockery or blasphemous - disrespecting Christ - I'll stop. But for now, I'm in.

Witcher looks good! Of course, I'd watch Henry Cavill no matter what role he plays, even if its Little Orphan Annie. That man is easy on these old eyes.

I really liked the original Lost in Space, so maybe I'll tune in. Thanks for the idea!

Mayhem

I didn't expect to like Lost in Space a much as I did. I hope you like it!

Squid

I do not have Netflix.  I'm afraid to subscribe to all these streaming services; I'd never stop watching TV

Mayhem

That's never been a concern for me, as I'm just too busy. I put aside 1-2 hours each night for shows and that's more than enough!

Olive00

The ending is a cliff hanger. Notice the kid talking to the survivors in the end is the same one who earlier was told always makes things up. Why would we need to know that the kid lies a lot? The reason is that he could be lying when he said the Messiah raised them from the dead. To be continued...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview