PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 02:21:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am bored so i thought i share this with you

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

marky03

its ok Hows school.  Sphomore or jr? i think thats how you spell it..

Super Duckie

SoaringUSAEagle

haha sucker   ;D....  **is now a senior**  ... already missed 4 days of school because I was at basic training... I start tomorrow... Kinda glad to be back tho.

;D

SoaringUSAEagle

I'm glad I missed the first four days... nothing but listening to the rules and crap I have heard since kindergarten.  I have a schedule to fix tho... They gave me PE when I didnt even have that on my schedule, they gave me Zoology and Botany when I signed up for Global Science, and then they didnt give me Web Page Management when that was on my schedule.  I got some work to do because the counselor there at school was being rather rude to my mom when she called trying to fix it, so tomorrow may be an interesting day.  I dont want any trouble, I just want what I signed up for.

Gees... only time my schedule has been this messed up and I wasnt here to fix it before school started.

badcrazygirl

the only thing different about the rules now is that there actually gonna enforce them this time lol

badcrazygirl

they gave me apearel developement when i asked for clothes design and the other's i got what i asked for except for something envolving with computers i forgot and instead of that they gave me computer programing witch was not what i really wanted
>:(

Super Duckie

i hold the record for my school, i had 11 years perfect attendance

TyLey

Super Duckie

DEBKARLAR

The thing I miss most about HS is the Firday night football games and the sexy cheerleaders. But I had a Biology teacher who was Satan's  >:D right hand! How I passed it I'll never know :-\

Super Duckie

Hooper2092

:-\ I hated High School and couldn't wait to leave. Then I got married... had kids... have to pay bills and would give anything to go back to freeloading off my parents and pi$$ing the day away in some classroom  ;)

-Heather

badcrazygirl

i hope college will be alot better my teacher tells me that college only takes 3 grades well depending on who you have

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview