PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 09:09:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WORKJONG not wordjong duh the program

Started by gettysrevenge,

Previous topic - Next topic

gettysrevenge

>:(   I refuse to play the game even though I am good at it!!!  Everytime I get to the last level for a badge if there is one I get booted.  I mean I loose everything I worked for.  I have had this done so many times I think pogo needs to take lessons from this wonderful support team and make sure the dang thing works right before letting it out the door.  Dang Duh  workjong leaves me hangin with a mighty rare thinking process.  Not nice....  If it is in beta then tell us, if it dont work right fix it.  If you put a game on pogo you figure its soppose to work right?!?  The genious that they are working so hard to keep those games a rollin they are slippin on a word called  q u a l i t y.  Has anyone else had that problem.  I have done gone through to the fourth puzzle and then when the last part gets done boom  outta here and i loose  it.  I dont even play it anymore.  Anyway its a simpleton for me anyway.  Hey sorry if I am grouchy in all my posts I am alittle sick of lawyers and what they can and what they think they are gonna be doing.  In the end, I take no prisoners and say it the way it is to them.  They get a chuck of change from all the proceeds they are gonna listen to the way getty does things not their way not even the stupid estate laws.   Jeez, they must think because I am a women I am s t u p i d.  I rode my harley there and was studded and dudded and they flipped.  Would have rode it to the office if I thought I wouldn't have been arrested LOL  Fourth floor please and dont scratch the friggin bike thank you. >:D

Thisnamenottaken

hmmmm your the first getty that I have seen thats had a problem Im on rank 5 and come and go always coming back right where I left off... have seen quite a few with the rank 6 badge

Homer

If you clean out your temp files and cookies I don't think it will take you back to where you left off. Just a thought. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

I clean my Temp files everyday and have never lost my place.

I had the same thing happen to me when Canasta came out.  Just a glitch.

Just play one game, leave and come back to see if it saved.....or give it a week :-\

gettysrevenge

;)  OK will do my friends!! How is Homer doing?  Hope everyone is gonna have a nice weekend.  I am staying home.  My new guy is heading to taiwan I hinted that he should do some shopping for me.  Will see!!  lol 

chetta

I have noticed the "named" rooms go down, but the "temp" rooms stay, so when i play i make sure its a temp room
have only been booted 2 times--and that was a named room
but now that i only go in the temporary rooms no prob

gettysrevenge

Thank you chetta I will try the unnamed rooms.  I like have been through 23 games lol and notta on any badge or anything its on the stats.  So at least they didn't mess that up.  On my way there now to see how it acts.  The goin back doesn't help I tried that but good idea.  Getty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview