PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 06:05:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A good article to read by MSNBC...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

Interesting reading but I would never waste my money playing poker online for real $$$ :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

Nice read. This quote stuck out to me:

"We take issue with the poker sites because they do not do enough to communicate the fact that it is impossible to physically secure their no-bots, no-teams policies in an online environment," he wrote in reply to an e-mail question. "... If the poker sites cannot physically secure their no-bots, no-teams policies then they need to cease their persecution of players who are resorting to such measures in order to adequately defend themselves against opponents that have already seen the light. Players should be free to fight fire with fire without being bullied by the poker rooms."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview