PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 06:38:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need Help Long Term

Started by LittleFawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

If anyone is willing to help with badges on a long term basis please let me know. This will be around 7 to eight months. Hubby is starting chemo next month as he has stage 3 colon cancer. Surgery was not enough and there are cancerous cells in 3 of his lymph nodes. I am beyond heart broken and I am very emotionally drained. All my focus has to be on him and to make sure things go smoothly. Life is so hard and harsh but in all of this I remain positive and strong for hubby.

Squid

Hi, LF -
I am so very sorry to hear of your husband's health problems.  This can't be an easy time for you and I would love to help where and when I can.  I have two accounts that I am keeping up to date and, in fact, have a friend who frequently helps me (I'm still working and have trouble with a few games).  I would do what I could for you but, maybe, if you line up a couple of people to pitch in, we could both make sure you're taken care of.  Please give it some thought and feel free to PM me.  Please tell your husband that Pogocheats is thinking of him and wishing him all the best!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview